A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Short stories
Short stories  [message #58395] Wed, 19 August 2009 08:05 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

At present there is a dearth of short stories on the Story Shelf for people like me with a short attention span.

I think we've had a thread about serials. I don't like to start reading serialised stories until they have come to a conclusion.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Short stories  [message #58397 is a reply to message #58395] Wed, 19 August 2009 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Nigel, you can always ask Timmy if he has received all the chapters of a story. I bet mine is shorter than yours. (I am referring to attention span Smile of course.)

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Short stories  [message #58399 is a reply to message #58397] Wed, 19 August 2009 17:10 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

What else?

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: I woke up quite upset today
Next Topic: Gay Marriage and Ireland
Goto Forum: