A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Republican Party's True Colours?
icon14.gif Republican Party's True Colours?  [message #58643] Fri, 11 September 2009 08:22 Go to next message
paulj is currently offline  paulj

Likes it here

I had a good laugh at this one today...

Paul

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/republican-quits-after-spanking-boast-is-caught-on-tape-1785451.html:-D
Re: Republican Party's True Colours?  [message #58653 is a reply to message #58643] Fri, 11 September 2009 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I'd like to read this article, but an ad for a prize draw nearly covers it and I can find no way of closing it apart from taking part.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Republican Party's True Colours?  [message #58657 is a reply to message #58643] Sat, 12 September 2009 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brit is currently offline  brit

Toe is in the water

bump bump bump...
another one bites the dust

on the ethics committee, too. Nice touch.
Re: Republican Party's True Colours?  [message #58659 is a reply to message #58657] Sat, 12 September 2009 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

It's a shame the Democrats are now the no fun party. All work and no play makes Dems a dull boy or girl.

Raymundo
Re: Republican Party's True Colours?  [message #58660 is a reply to message #58653] Sat, 12 September 2009 07:46 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

10 hours later I've got a full view of the article.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: Alan Turing
Next Topic: I saw a film today
Goto Forum: