A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Charming boy - "Honesty"
Charming boy - "Honesty"  [message #58677] Sun, 13 September 2009 08:52 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ics9VGczhYY&feature=email

I recommend this vid not so much for the on-screen messages, but for the sheer charm and comportment of the boy. He calls himself AndrewOMG and is self-confessed gay.

Hugs
N

[Updated on: Mon, 14 September 2009 07:39]

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Charming boy - "Honesty"  [message #58704 is a reply to message #58677] Tue, 15 September 2009 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Andrew exists - I've just had an e-male from him. **Swoon**

Hugs
N

Re: Charming boy - "Honesty"  [message #58724 is a reply to message #58704] Wed, 16 September 2009 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Well, really, Nigel, you were watching a video of him so he exists OK. The question is whether he is what he says he is and can be trusted. And I'd say he is and is trustworthy but I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

And he is (pretty, I mean), isn't he?

So, send him my best wishes and tell him he's a good example to us all.

Love,
Anthony
Re: Charming boy - "Honesty"  [message #58730 is a reply to message #58724] Wed, 16 September 2009 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Anthony, he is more than pretty. He is so utterly attractive (in the literal meaning as well) and endearing. He oozes personality.

Hugs
Nigel

Re: Charming boy - "Honesty"  [message #58755 is a reply to message #58730] Fri, 18 September 2009 05:29 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

He's a charmer alright. And not to be a boring stiff, but I hope he chooses his college well. He better not be flipping hamburgers at McDonald's. I would be truly disappointed.

Raymundo
Previous Topic: Riceboy Sleeps revisits «You Are Not Alone»
Next Topic: Online Safety
Goto Forum: