A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The incredible dancing bear...
icon9.gif The incredible dancing bear...  [message #6159] Fri, 22 November 2002 20:10 Go to next message
Imbecilia Dementiae is currently offline  Imbecilia Dementiae

Getting started

...is here to stay, isn`t it?

my home, sweet
home...
Ok, Simon Smith, your point here is what?  [message #6160 is a reply to message #6159] Fri, 22 November 2002 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If this turns out to be spam, heck you SAW the notice.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon9.gif Re: Ok, Simon Smith, your point here is what?  [message #6162 is a reply to message #6160] Fri, 22 November 2002 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

I am NOT Simon Smith!
Ah yes. That was the AMAZING DANCING BEAR  [message #6164 is a reply to message #6162] Fri, 22 November 2002 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

But perhaps the Alan Price Set never made it to your part of the world!

Now, the point of your post?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Re: Ah yes. That was the AMAZING DANCING BEAR  [message #6166 is a reply to message #6164] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Oh, funny, ya thougt I was talking about Randy Newman, didn`t you? Kinda interesting...
Not Randy Newman  [message #6167 is a reply to message #6166] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I go SO much further back than that. Alan Price, like I said.

Now, tell me. I like your site fine enough. But I don't yet see the relevance to here. So help me out.

icon5.gif The Tapestry Of Delights?  [message #6170 is a reply to message #6167] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Yeah, they covered the Newman-Track, I think. It was originally released in 1970 or 71.
But that`s not my intention...
By the way: What is yours?
icon7.gif My intention?  [message #6171 is a reply to message #6170] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

To run a messageboard primarily for gay or non conventionally oriented people, to allow them and me to talk, and to provide a place for safe conversations to take place. As safe as any public conversation on the net, of course.

Which means that, while I like your site, I do not yet see how it is relevant here. So help me? Why not tell me/us a little more about you and your site?

icon12.gif Re: My intention?  [message #6172 is a reply to message #6171] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

For a example, one of the artists on this site is gay. Another is a crossdresser and one is bisexual. Enough?
Works for me  [message #6173 is a reply to message #6172] Fri, 22 November 2002 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Now did I miss that, or is it obvious?

I've had a very stressful week, so may just have missed it

icon7.gif I think it`s obvious... *lol*  [message #6174 is a reply to message #6173] Sat, 23 November 2002 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

You just have to read some of the infos and think about.
yesterday was NOT my day for reading  [message #6185 is a reply to message #6174] Sat, 23 November 2002 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Now, how about telling us a little (as much or as little as you like) about you and how you found us here, and stuff?

Yes, please introduce yourself? * H U G * for timmy.  [message #6187 is a reply to message #6185] Sat, 23 November 2002 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

No Message Body
icon7.gif Re: yesterday was NOT my day for reading  [message #6203 is a reply to message #6185] Mon, 25 November 2002 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

How did I find this board? Hm, I fell over your old board and followed the link to the new board.
I just wanted to look for interesting people and it seems that I found some... *lol*
Falling over boards hurts  [message #6208 is a reply to message #6203] Mon, 25 November 2002 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No splinters, I hope?

icon7.gif Re: Falling over boards hurts  [message #6228 is a reply to message #6208] Wed, 27 November 2002 17:48 Go to previous message

Getting started

Ehm, must have a look... Yeah, there`s really one - Ouch! *lol*
Previous Topic: Now the appeal process
Next Topic: Turkeys
Goto Forum: