A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Congratulations! It's a teenager.
Congratulations! It's a teenager.  [message #62649] Fri, 11 June 2010 04:35 Go to next message
M is currently offline  M

Likes it here

You don't love someone because they are beautiful, they are beautiful because you love them.
Re: Congratulations! It's a teenager.  [message #62661 is a reply to message #62649] Sat, 12 June 2010 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JimB is currently offline  JimB

Likes it here

Thank you M, that's funny.

Thank goodness we have a few years to get used to them before they adopt the teenage attitude and begin seeking their freedom.

JimB
Re: Congratulations! It's a teenager.  [message #62662 is a reply to message #62661] Sun, 13 June 2010 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Imagine if toddler and teenage years ran simultaneously.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Congratulations! It's a teenager.  [message #62663 is a reply to message #62662] Mon, 14 June 2010 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott is currently offline  Scott

Likes it here

I suppose it's the reason some species eat their young.

Cycling is the one sport where a guy can shave his legs, wear spandex and bright colors, and be accepted.
icon13.gif Ugh, disgusting.  [message #62664 is a reply to message #62649] Mon, 14 June 2010 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CabinBoy is currently offline  CabinBoy

Toe is in the water

He falls out of the mother onto the floor, then gets up covered in birth slime and looks right into his mother's snatch, then gets a ration of shit from her for nothing while the four hundred pound nurse checks out his package. Yes she did too! Watch her eyes. And what do you suppose happened to the unbillical cord and placenta? Still hanging out of the vagina? No wonder he wanted to run over to Kevin's.Razz
Re: Congratulations! It's a teenager.  [message #62667 is a reply to message #62649] Mon, 14 June 2010 07:57 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think that shows pretty well, among so many other reasons, why, however cute and wonderful and glorious the teenager is, however funny, flirty, adorable, however beautiful, glowing, smooth skinned and svelte, grown men have very little in common with him, are unlikely to be able to have a proper relationship with him, and should not seek to groom him for sex. We old farts have so often forgotten how to be young however young we feel at heart.

Wonder what the video was really about?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: interesting article
Next Topic: Gay Fascism
Goto Forum: