A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How many more will die?
How many more will die?  [message #64110] Tue, 28 September 2010 15:13 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

How many more kids will choose to die because of their fuckwit school colleagues?

http://brodylevesque.blogspot.com/2010/09/brodys-notes-13-year-old-gay-student.html

He was just a scrap of a kid...

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon8.gif Re: How many more will die?  [message #64112 is a reply to message #64110] Tue, 28 September 2010 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

I am beyond angry after reading this. http://www.whitehouse.gov is where I would urge people to seek out the complaint form and send in this link to Brody's blog site to the government.

You know that once a school administration starts to lie, and in this case tell the boy's parents that they knew nothing about the bullying, shit is going to happen.

I would personally be angry enough to go punch the principal in the face just to get arrested and have the story in the national news. Temporary insanity is a wonderful plea in front of a jury.

I came here to share another angle on bullying that I find incredible and frightening and found myself confronted with a gay boy's death. Is it body counts that will finally bring some resolution?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39389689/?Gt1=43001

I suppose one way to deal with bullies is to place their names on the internet and allow freelance bully hunters to take them out. It seems we need cages installed in our schools for the beasts.

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: How many more will die?  [message #64113 is a reply to message #64112] Tue, 28 September 2010 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Mainly the problem requires exposure. Let the oxygen of publicity consume the bullies and the organisations that protect them

http://tinyurl.com/3yehatn

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon4.gif Re: How many more will die? [Please watch this video]  [message #64117 is a reply to message #64113] Tue, 28 September 2010 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Brody's Notes... San Francisco Says: "It Gets Better!"
From filmmaker Matt Baume and The LGBT community of San Francisco to all LGBT Youth everywhere:
When you're young and gay you might feel completely alone. But you're not! There's a great big huge community out there that's got your back. It's hard to be a teenager and unable to leave home, but once you tough it out and set out on your own, life gets SO MUCH BETTER. Hang in there!

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2010 23:34]

Re: How many more will die?  [message #64118 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 29 September 2010 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

While we get angry at the bullies, this article is of interest.http://druzifer.livejournal.com/395446.html I have no idea of the credentials of the author, nor of the validity of the conclusions he draws in this one case. But that is not why I've posted it here.

The reason I've posted it is to remind us that, first and foremost, the HOME must be safe. I don't know any of the facts surrounding this one child. I know the family tried to safeguard him in their way and failed. That's evident from his death. It's easy to extrapolate from circumstantial evidence and doing so is wrong.

Even kids with full support at home choose to die. Look at the lad whose death started this thread. His folks were fine with his being gay. The bullying must have been evil to get past the feeling of security this should have given him.

So what can we do, what must we do, to try to halt this trend?

Re: How many more will die?  [message #64120 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 29 September 2010 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I come to this forum for a good reason...there is honesty and caring, this is what I hope all those who view these posts see.

The subject of this thread tears at my heart. We all know thousands of children die every day for reasons that could have been prevented. Disease and famine do not need to exist, we have the cures for much of that. But the outrage I feel at the senseless death of a child whose only thought in life is to escape the persecution...it's incomprehensible.

"It Gets Better" is a strong message from the adult gay comminuty.(thank you for sharing that, Brody) It is much like a hand reaching out from a place of safety into the fires of hell endured by these gay boys who can see no hope. But words alone cannot solve the issues, it is only a beginning.

If I had the chance to save just one, how would it be done? Places like the Trevor Project have a means to do something and it is up to us to spread the word about them. I would suggest that society has formented the fear that all gay adults are out to molest children and thus cannot save them. Such bullshit puts up a barrier that needs to be taken down.

I would like to see the Trevor Project put up ordinary faces of those involved, not just the big name movie stars. An honest face, a welcoming face that says "come to me, I will help you."

If children like Billy Lucas are bullied at school and home then they need to leave and have a place of safety take them in. That would require legal help as well to fight off the police and courts who always assume there is no fault in the family. The media need to become advocates for the safety of LGBT kids, publicising the efforts of a child to separate from an uncaring family, a bullying family.

I would propose a village, a small community be established for these kids, it's been done before. Something to take the words "a place of safety" and turn them into a reality. It only takes will power, I am sure there are donors out there who will help. There are certainly thousands who need that helping hand to reach adulthood.

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2010 12:37]

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: How many more will die?  [message #64122 is a reply to message #64120] Wed, 29 September 2010 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The very real problem such a scheme would encounter is that it would immediately attract those who see an opportunity to groom and molest, not mentor and guide.

It is not impossible to solve that problem, but it would sure as hell be hard.

There is nothing wrong with finding these any of these kids attractive but there is something very wrong, the more so in a putative place such as you propose, in acting on the attraction. And it would take one case of molestation or an accusation of molestation to close it down, very much akin to the attempts to close Michael Jackson down.

Oddly, he would probably have been an ideal sponsor. That is, assuming that I am correct about him and that he did not molest kids.

Re: How many more will die?  [message #64123 is a reply to message #64122] Wed, 29 September 2010 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

What might work better is more and more outreach centres. I have limited US experience, but doesn't PFLAG do some of this already?

I'm thinking of some sort of outreach "franchise" where help is either available locally, regionally, nationally or, yes, globally.

icon14.gif Re: How many more will die?  [message #64124 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 29 September 2010 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

There are those out there with loving kindness in their hearts. At least Justin's peers seemed to have understood him, it was the adults who failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pG13umiebw

It makes me weep.

icon13.gif Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64125 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 29 September 2010 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Brody's Scribbles... Christianists Discover "It Gets Better"
The following article was published this morning by New York based freelance journalist and editor and publisher of the website Joe.My.God's Joe Jervis. It merits the attention of the greater LGBT community. ~ Brody Levesque

By Joe Jervis (New York, New York) SEPT 29 | Calling it "inevitable," Dan Savage points out that the Christianists are beginning to find the It Gets Better Projecton YouTube and posting their own vile responses. The below douchenozzle has gone as far as launching a website called The Lot Project. Here's a partial transcript from his clip, in which he says that recent teen suicide victim Billy Lucas is in hell for being gay.

"Billy Lucas, who hanged himself, obviously because he was gay, and unable to endure the guilt that the words of others prompted in him. This was indeed a tragedy, but not anywhere near the tragedy that Billy will discover in eternity when he faces the wrath of God upon rebellious and unrepentant sinners. Then, he will realize that his sin could not be atoned for by his own death, and he will realize that people like Dan Savage who encourage sin are deceivers. He will see them for what they are, the blind leading the blind. And he will realize that he has fallen into that ditch that the blind leading the blind inevitably fall into: that's eternal destruction and misery. Sadly, it's too late for Billy. For those who are viewing this video, however, their remains the opportunity of turning from sin to the obedience of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ."

Can you feel the righteous love of God's Gentle People™? Do you feel Blessed In The Holy Spirit™? Take it away, Dan: "Fuck you and the bible verses you rode in on, you monstrously hateful pile of shit."

Re: How many more will die?  [message #64133 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 29 September 2010 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This one is, somehow, just nasty

http://www.365gay.com/news/gay-student-secretly-taped-having-sex-kills-himself/

Would they have done it if he;s been with a girl?

I saw this story when it came over the wire at ...  [message #64134 is a reply to message #64133] Wed, 29 September 2010 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... netscape.aol.com very early this morning. I didn't post it because it frankly turned my stomach and I wasn't sure just how much more misery any of us here could take just right now.

This, and the story recently posted at Brody's site about "something or the other" lot.org and the Religion Nazi protesting the It Gets Better Project simply make me want to throw up

I showed both features to my eldest son and he, like me, simply cannot fathom where all the hate and bile comes from. He asked "What are they so afraid of?" and I'm afeared I had no suitable answer for him.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2010 23:01]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: I saw this story when it came over the wire at ...  [message #64135 is a reply to message #64134] Wed, 29 September 2010 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We need to expose this to the light. The more coverage this crap gets the better. Yes, its depressing, but I remember a frightened 17 year old kid who had just been outed evilly at school with it plastered in foot high writing on the walls.

That boy nearly killed himself that day. Something stopped him.

That is why this website is here. Because I didn't do it.

It gets better, though I made my own life hell while I was trying to find myself.

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2010 23:24]

icon4.gif Re: I saw this story when it came over the wire at ...  [message #64136 is a reply to message #64135] Thu, 30 September 2010 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Brody's Notes... Closeted 18 Year Old Aspiring Musician Jumps To His Death After Being Secretly Webcast

By Brody Levesque (Washington DC) SEPT 29 | The following was compiled from reports by the Associated Press, ABCNews, The Newark Star-Ledger, & NBC News-MSNBC:

A college student jumped to his death off a bridge a day after authorities say two classmates surreptitiously recorded him having sex with a man in his dorm room and broadcast it over the Internet. The Rutgers freshman, Tyler Clementi, jumped off the George Washington Bridge last Thursday, the Clementi family's attorney, Paul Mainardi, confirmed on Wednesday.

Police recovered a man's body Wednesday afternoon in the Hudson River just north of the bridge, and authorities were trying to determine if it was Clementi's, The Associated Press reported. ABC News and The Star-Ledger of Newark reported that Clementi left on his Facebook page on Sept. 22 a note that read: "Jumping off the gw bridge sorry." On Wednesday, his Facebook page was accessible only to friends.

"Tyler was a fine young man, and a distinguished musician," Mainardi said. "The family is heartbroken beyond words."

Two fellow Rutgers freshmen, Dharun Ravi, of Plainsboro, and Molly W. Wei, of Princeton, both 18, have been charged with two counts each of invasion of privacy. According to the Middlesex County prosecutor's office, they secretly placed a camera in the victim's dorm room in Piscataway "to view and transmit a live image" of the student having sex on Sept. 19.

Ravi also is charged with two counts of invasion of privacy for attempting to use the camera to view and transmit another encounter involving the student two days later. Mainardi told the Star-Ledger that Ravi and the victim were roommates at Rutgers.

"The family and their representatives are cooperating fully with the ongoing criminal investigations of two Rutgers University students," he said in a statement. "They will have no further comment at this time."

Wei was released on her own recognizance after surrendering to Rutgers police in New Brunswick on Monday, according to the prosecutor's office. Ravi surrendered to Rutgers police on Tuesday and was released on $25,000 bail.

Under New Jersey’s invasion-of-privacy statutes, it is a fourth-degree crime to collect or view images depicting nudity or sexual contact involving another individual without that person’s consent, and it is a third-degree crime to transmit or distribute such images. The penalty for conviction of a third-degree offense can include a prison term of up to five years.

Steven Goldstein, chairman of the gay rights group Garden State Equality, said in a statement Wednesday that his group considers Clementi's death a hate crime.

"We are heartbroken over the tragic loss of a young man who, by all accounts, was brilliant, talented and kind," Goldstein said. "And we are sickened that anyone in our society, such as the students allegedly responsible for making the surreptitious video, might consider destroying others' lives as a sport."

It wasn't immediately clear what Clementi's sexual orientation was, and a call asking the family's lawyer about it was not immediately returned Wednesday. Clementi's driver's license and Rutgers ID were found in a wallet left on the bridge on Sept. 22 after two witnesses saw someone jump from it, a law enforcement official told The AP. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because Clementi's body hadn't been positively identified.

Ravi and Wei, who according to the Star-Ledger were high school classmates before enrolling at Rutgers this fall, could not be located for comment Wednesday by msnbc.com. Ravi and Wei did not respond to e-mail requests for comment Tuesday from the Star-Ledger.

Steve Altman, Ravi’s attorney, told msnbc.com: "I understand the investigation is continuing because of the missing status of the alleged victim. That being so, I would not be doing the ethical thing to make any comment at the present time."

It was not immediately known if Wei had an attorney.

“The university takes these matters seriously and has policies to deal with student behavior," Rutgers spokeswoman Sandra Lanman said. "Under federal law, the university cannot comment on specifics involving student conduct.”
Lanman and the Middlesex County prosecutor's office told msnbc.com they had no information on the reported suicide.

"Our case is limited to the charging of two Rutgers students in the invasion of privacy case," said Jim O’Neill, a spokesman for the prosecutor’s office. "I don’t know anything about suicide and that’s not part of the case we’re handling." O'Neil said the investigation is continuing and he didn’t know whether additional charges would be considered.

The investigation began after Rutgers police learned that a camera had been placed in the 18-year-old student’s dorm room without permission, Prosecutor Bruce Kaplan and Rutgers University Police Chief Rhonda Harris said in a news release.

The Middlesex County prosecutor's office wouldn't provide details of the alleged sexual encounters, including how and where they were broadcast. Ravi wrote Sept. 19 on what is believed to his Twitter page, which has since been deleted:

"Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay."
Two days later, Ravi apparently posted another entry referring to iChat, an internet messaging service with a live video feed.
"Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again," Ravi wrote in the Sept. 21 post, according to a Web-cached version of his Twitter feed.

Ed Schmiedecke, the recently retired music director at Ridgewood High School, where Clementi graduated earlier this year, said Clementi was a violinist whose life revolved around music.

"He was a terrific musician, and a very promising, hardworking young man," he told the AP.

Tyler Clementi's Profile Photo On Facebook
Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64138 is a reply to message #64125] Thu, 30 September 2010 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Domain Name: lotpro.org

Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED, CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED

Registrar: Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)

Expiration Date: 2011-04-09 12:51:27
Creation Date: 2010-04-09 12:51:27
Last Update Date: 2010-06-09 03:48:52

Name Servers:
pdns1.ultradns.net
pdns2.ultradns.net
pdns3.ultradns.org
pdns4.ultradns.org
pdns5.ultradns.info
pdns6.ultradns.co.uk

Extended Information - :
IP Address: 72.52.4.95
Website Status: active
Server Type: lighttpd/1.5.0
Cache Date: 2010-09-30 01:42:12 MST
Compare Archived Data: 2010-09-28

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Charles Carter
Organization: Private
Address 1: 122 E El Camino Dr
City: Phoenix
State: AZ
Zip: 85020
Phone: +1.6029443047
Email: chbaca@juno.com

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:

it appears to be managed in some manner here: http://www.ultradns.com/company/contactus.html

Ping reveals this:

ping lotpro.org
PING lotpro.org (72.52.4.95): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 72.52.4.95: icmp_seq=0 ttl=249 time=39.360 ms

and http://72.52.4.95/ revelas what appears to be the hosting organisation at http://www.yola.com/

And the terms of service are the usual ones: http://www.yola.com/terms

"You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material that promotes hatred towards groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, and sexual orientation/gender identity."

Anyone fancy asking them to take this trash down? That happens at http://www.yola.com/support/report-abuse

Google streetview shows a pretty dull house at 122 E El Camino Dr, Phoenix, Maricopa, Arizona 85020, United States. Obviously those shots are way out of date.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 September 2010 08:10]

icon7.gif Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64142 is a reply to message #64138] Thu, 30 September 2010 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Oh dear. You will not be able to see the bigotry and hate, at least on that server. It seems to have been closed down.

Now there is the video. Maybe that should stay.

icon9.gif No Why - Bullycide  [message #64144 is a reply to message #64110] Thu, 30 September 2010 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was reminded of this play. I think you need to read this

http://tinyurl.com/369l96b

Hanged child, Bullycide

Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64145 is a reply to message #64142] Thu, 30 September 2010 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The offensive turd has made another unpleasant video.

He looks like the type of man your parents always warned you not to take candy from, doesn't he?

Let me tell you, if that is a devout christian and heaven is full of jerkoffs like him, I seriously do not want to go to harp tuning college.

LOL, you are a caution!  [message #64147 is a reply to message #64145] Fri, 01 October 2010 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Thankfully you omitted having posted the second vidéo; frankly the first was hard slogging enough, I'm not at all certain I could have endured a second without chucking my cookies.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64150 is a reply to message #64138] Fri, 01 October 2010 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Charles Carter also owns bethfell.org some fringe pseudo christian church. There he says

Bethlehem Fellowship is the founding ministry of The LOT Project which is dedicated to providing spiritual help for those who are in the Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgender community. Please visit The LOT Project page for more information on this work.

Others online suspect he lives in a double wide. But Google StreetView shows his house as a pleasant bungalow. Trailer trash has gone up in the world

Re: How many more will die? [ And then there's this...]  [message #64157 is a reply to message #64150] Fri, 01 October 2010 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He does seem to have a Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001201851871 That is dear old Charles the religious bigot who pretends to minister to homosexuals and somehow manages not to

icon4.gif Re: How many more will die?  [message #64159 is a reply to message #64110] Sat, 02 October 2010 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This feels like a roll call of the dead. Two more gay kids kill themselves.

http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/10/01/Suicide_Takes_Life_of_Gay_RI_Student/

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/wisconsin-gaze/gay-wis-teen-victim-of-suicide.html

Does anyone feel this is not a war? Maybe that guy who stamped his foot a while back and flounced off still does. He was arguing semantics. Me, I am arguing realities.

So, what I want to know is WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU ANGRY ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELF?

I don't much care what you do, but it has to be something positive. It can be as trivial as a donation to something relevant or as big as a video for the It Gets Better Project. I'm just waiting for a window of peace and quiet to make mine.

The taliban christians are rubbing their hands with glee over this. that's 6 fewer gay kids to pollute the planet, right?

And how is this even a response?  [message #64160 is a reply to message #64110] Sat, 02 October 2010 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan today released the following statement:

"This week, we sadly lost two young men who took their own lives for one unacceptable reason: they were being bullied and harassed because they were openly gay or believed to be gay. These unnecessary tragedies come on the heels of at least three other young people taking their own lives because the trauma of being bullied and harassed for their actual or perceived sexual orientation was too much to bear.

"This is a moment where every one of us - parents, teachers, students, elected officials, and all people of conscience - needs to stand up and speak out against intolerance in all its forms. Whether it's students harassing other students because of ethnicity, disability or religion; or an adult, public official harassing the President of the University of Michigan student body because he is gay, it is time we as a country said enough. No more. This must stop."

http://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/statement-us-secretary-education-arne-duncan-recent-deaths-two-young-men

That just says "Gosh, I went out in the rain and got wet. I must remember to take an umbrella." Where's the acton here?

Please take the time to read this  [message #64185 is a reply to message #64110] Sun, 03 October 2010 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

It is a message that a rabbi in New York sent to his congregants:

http://forward.com/articles/131801/

Under the circumstances it is a truly heartwarming read. I wonder how many more rabbis in the USA sent out similar messages to their congregations. I wonder how many imams, priests, pastors, bishops, archbishops and so forth did the same. Perhaps the very fact that I wonder about this is indicative of why American society seems to be the way it is.

As far as Tyler Clementi is concerned, let me add a traditional Jewish comment: May his memory be a blessing.

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Please take the time to read this  [message #64186 is a reply to message #64185] Sun, 03 October 2010 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Please do not just read it. Please share the link widely. I don't care if you are jewish or worship sofas. This is a piece that must be sen

[Updated on: Sun, 03 October 2010 14:39]

Re: And how is this even a response?  [message #64218 is a reply to message #64160] Tue, 05 October 2010 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

This morning I saw a worker scrub out what looked like a graffiti tag. Now I'm reading about bullying. And it hit me that the school is now beginning to be the victim of bullies. There is little escape for these children as they begin the journey to constitutional bullying, as the police and politicians do "nothing", code for let it happen, since it's not a "white" problem. It's all about the control of those who are most powerless. Begins with kindergardeners, then special education students, then meek kids, then slightly different students, then gay students, then any students who are not "us". At the journey are the parents who are encouraging the bullies by buying them the latest mature rated video game, giving them access to creampuff diets, allowing and nurturing any hatred towards those who are or are preceived different. This is not surprising for a town that boast a "Proud Racist" among the city council.

Raymundo
He is at it again  [message #64245 is a reply to message #64138] Wed, 06 October 2010 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Of course Charles Carter is doing what he perceives as god's work. If you look at bethfell.org you will see he runs a church of some description in his home, which is not, as some folk believe, a double wide, but is a neat bungalow in a pretty dry looking suburb in Phoenix Az. StreetView shows Dullsville USA, so it's hardly surprising that he engages in mental masturbation about some secret deity and some book alleged to be the word of that deity.

They're fairy stories, Charles, get over it and grow up.

Anyway he now has three videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/thelotproject1 and he doesn't allow any comments, presumably because his god has so instructed him.

Bethfell is not a site that yet fomets hatred, so its web host allows it to remain. lotpro remains down but bethfell refers to it

Absolutely unbelievable!  [message #64246 is a reply to message #64245] Wed, 06 October 2010 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Google (the present owner and Parent Company) of YouTube is proving to be difficult in getting his earlier two vidéos taken down, and now they apparently have allowed a third.

Unfortunately Google, and by extension YouTube, is damned near next to impossible to get through their switchboard to anyone with any authority in this matter. Their entire Board of Directors and all of their senior Executive Personnel, whilst shown on their web-site are found not to be listed in their dial-by-name directory; leaving a caller little recourse but to deal with the only extension that seems to answer, which is their call centre, which is all but useless in these circumstances.

I keep flagging both this man's YouTube Channel, and his vidéos, citing his web-site as having been shut down due to his violation of terms of service for the nature of his content; but, this is falling on deaf ears at YouTube. Short of making a vidéo of my own and calling Google (and YouTube) out for their ignoring this issue, I know of nothing more that can be done.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Re: Absolutely unbelievable!  [message #64247 is a reply to message #64246] Wed, 06 October 2010 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

In some ways his videos being online show him up to be the totally bigoted asswipe he is. His lot website was disgraceful, bethfell is marginal, and the videos are risible

Mainstream Media Support gaining momentum ...  [message #64248 is a reply to message #64110] Wed, 06 October 2010 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

... this posted at netscape.aol.com earlier this afternoon:

Celebrities Team Up for Anti-Bullying Campaigns

http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/06/tim-gunn-ellen-degeneres-bullying-psa/

Interestingly, this article references a forthcoming cover-story this week in PEOPLE Magazine:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20432027,00.html

- and -

Coverage being provided by Anderson Cooper (heir apparent to the Oprah Talk-show franchise, and the youngest of two sons of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt and Hollywood personality Wyatt Cooper) and his AC360 programme at CNN all of this week:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2010/bullying/

Hopefully all this attention will not just be another Celebrety flash-in-the-pan, and actually PROACTIVELY achieves some definite results from the relevant law-makers.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2010 23:03]

Re: Mainstream Media Support gaining momentum ...  [message #64253 is a reply to message #64248] Wed, 06 October 2010 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Momentum

It must not lose momentum.

What would Mrs Obama say if one of her kids were bullied in school?

Re: Mainstream Media Support gaining momentum ...  [message #64257 is a reply to message #64253] Thu, 07 October 2010 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

The offender would be arrested by the Secret Service escort, plain and simple. Maybe we should have Federal Marshals in all our high schools. It's obvious that those schools with resource officer from the police department fare no better.

Re: How many more will die?  [message #64277 is a reply to message #64110] Fri, 08 October 2010 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This is not just a gay issue and not just a US issue:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/10/07/hope.witsells.story/index.html

and

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/216114-South-Wales-Bullied-12-Year-Old-Schoolgirl-Dies-in-Dad-s-Arms

There are large islands of hope  [message #64281 is a reply to message #64110] Fri, 08 October 2010 08:35 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

My attention was drawn today to the blog of the man behind http://keshetrabbis.org Rabbi Menachim Creditor. He has published an open letter on his blog: http://rabbicreditor.blogspot.com/2010/10/usy-announce-open-letter-to.html

And see this resource: http://www.usy.org/resources/pdf/Cliques_and_Bullying.pdf

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2010 08:41]

Previous Topic: "Gay" Lobby Shamelessly Exploits Teen Suicides
Next Topic: Gay Icon Speaks Out on Bullying...
Goto Forum: