A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > My job disciplinary appeal
My job disciplinary appeal  [message #6417] Fri, 06 December 2002 10:31 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Well this is heard at 11:30 am GMT today. A senior perosn I do not know, and a senior Personnel person I do not know.

My objective is to try to get the penalty reduced. I will not be cleared of the offence.

What is really tough to do is to pitch this right. I must not whine, must not complain, must be at all times professional, and be confident, despite shaking and sweating profusely.

Maybe I can get off these damned beta blockers when this is over. All I want is my life back

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Hope it goes well! Be sure to tell us...  [message #6420 is a reply to message #6417] Fri, 06 December 2002 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

No Message Body

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
As always, my thoughts are with you. Good luck, timmy.  [message #6421 is a reply to message #6417] Fri, 06 December 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

No Message Body
Re: My job disciplinary appeal  [message #6422 is a reply to message #6417] Fri, 06 December 2002 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have presented my "evidence". Now I await their verdict. Which may take some time. It is unlikely to be today

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Wishing for the best, timmy! Keep us updated...  [message #6424 is a reply to message #6422] Fri, 06 December 2002 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

No Message Body

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Good luck  [message #6425 is a reply to message #6422] Fri, 06 December 2002 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

I hope they see things your way.

Think good thoughts,
e
Good luck!  [message #6428 is a reply to message #6422] Fri, 06 December 2002 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

No Message Body
I hope that they come to a favorable decision  [message #6429 is a reply to message #6422] Fri, 06 December 2002 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren is currently offline  Darren

Likes it here

No Message Body
Hope all goes well  [message #6436 is a reply to message #6422] Fri, 06 December 2002 22:24 Go to previous message
mike is currently offline  mike

Toe is in the water

No Message Body

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words
Previous Topic: Heartfelt posts
Next Topic: Something new for a Friday
Goto Forum: