A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!
icon12.gif I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64263] Thu, 07 October 2010 17:37 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

Re: I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64265 is a reply to message #64263] Thu, 07 October 2010 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He's a little star! Not.

It would be better without.... Well, him!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64270 is a reply to message #64265] Thu, 07 October 2010 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M is currently offline  M

Likes it here

you gotta give him some credit ;-D he is alright with accents.

how many accents can you do? jk

i enjoyed the video

You don't love someone because they are beautiful, they are beautiful because you love them.
Re: I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64271 is a reply to message #64270] Thu, 07 October 2010 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quite a few more than that, including regional variants, sometimes only 10 miles apart!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64278 is a reply to message #64263] Fri, 08 October 2010 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

I am so disappointed, I thought Brody was going to tell us of his sordid attempts to anger the religious and justify his reserved place in the fires of Hell, and what did we get? A pimply blond kid with a puberty beard and moustache, exploring his ability with accents.

Personally I'd rather have a thousand of these kids making harmless, fun videos at the behest of their friends, instead of even one bully.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: I am soooo going to hell... Here Tim!  [message #64303 is a reply to message #64263] Sat, 09 October 2010 21:59 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I thought he did fairly well... for as much as I know about accents. He does have nice eyes anyway. Fun to watch :-*

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: Falsehood in religious based education...
Next Topic: Yoga is a Gateway to Demonic Possession
Goto Forum: