A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A little info on kevin (kcsincere)
icon9.gif A little info on kevin (kcsincere)  [message #6434] Fri, 06 December 2002 18:12 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I noticed that he hasn't been online lately, so i gave him a call. He's okay, but won't have internet or anything for a while. He wanted me to say "HEY" to everyone, and tell you he's okay and will return as soon as he can. I've posted it here because it's the only way to let all his online friends know at once. I'll keep you informed when i'm updated.

thanks

Brian
icon6.gif Call him back PLEASE and give him a BIIIIIG hug from me okay?  [message #6435 is a reply to message #6434] Fri, 06 December 2002 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Tell him I miss him lots and lots!

-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Been chatting to Brian  [message #6438 is a reply to message #6434] Fri, 06 December 2002 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Kevin is well. he is just prioritising before he can restart his job

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif miss you  [message #6441 is a reply to message #6434] Sat, 07 December 2002 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

I wondered where you got to, Kevvy. Take care and hurry back.

{{hug}}
smith
Thanks, timmy & Bri!  [message #6442 is a reply to message #6434] Sat, 07 December 2002 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

No Message Body
Second call made as promised.  [message #6513 is a reply to message #6434] Mon, 09 December 2002 18:58 Go to previous message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

Well, I called him just a few minutes ago. I relayed everyones wishes. He's okay, and thanks everyone for there thoughts and wishes. He's going out to get some things done ahead of time so he can start work as soon as he get the call. He's also going to try to make an appearance from his mom's computer when he goes to visit her, so keep an eye out for him.

Well, I'll give him a call in a few days, and try to keep everyone up to speed.

Thanks

Brian
Previous Topic: Time to go to school.
Next Topic: I told mom this afternoon.
Goto Forum: