A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > "CLOUDS OF GLORY"
"CLOUDS OF GLORY"  [message #6472] Sun, 08 December 2002 06:39 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I DID NOT SEE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS TO WRITE TO THE AUTHOR
OF CLOUDS OF GLORY BUT I WANTED TO JUST SAY THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS BRILIANT.... VERY CLEVER... AND KIND OF SPOOKY...
GREAT LATE NIGHT READING... OR ANY TIME REALLY...
I HOPE THE WRITER HAS MORE LIKE THAT ONE... KEEP EM COMING...
WHAT DID EVERYONE ELSE THINK ?
BOB IN FLORIDA
Re: "CLOUDS OF GLORY"  [message #6477 is a reply to message #6472] Sun, 08 December 2002 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We will let him know. There ought to be an email addy in the story itself?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon14.gif Re: "CLOUDS OF GLORY"  [message #6478 is a reply to message #6477] Sun, 08 December 2002 14:41 Go to previous message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Hey, Bob! I loved that story as well. Mihangel wasn't named the Best New Author by the GWG this past year for nothing, right? I think all of his stories are right there on IOM's site, in the listing on the same page.

Mihangel was wondering at the end of last week if the email addy he has (the iom.org one) was working or not.

Have a great week, everybody! Only 11 1/2 days until I fly to my Man in Thailand for the holiday! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Previous Topic: Just Hit Send Ch 11
Next Topic: Its saturday and im going to talk with my dad about me.
Goto Forum: