A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > But WHY?
But WHY?  [message #64974] Mon, 22 November 2010 17:37 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

http://tinyurl.com/2eucj97

Seriously, why?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: But WHY?  [message #64975 is a reply to message #64974] Mon, 22 November 2010 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

I can think of four reasons, Timmy.

1. It allows the individual to experience what others experience when he is topping them.

2. It would make a nice conversation piece on the coffee table. At least it would alert the overnight guest as to what he is in for as well as letting your visiting parents know how much you have matured.

3. As a parting gift to one's ex boyfriend. (Also as a bequeathed item in one's last will and testament. If copies are made, everyone could have one, and they could be 'handled' around at the funeral service.)

4. Because most people like to oblige others, the newly made dildo from your own member will assist you to fulfil the direction sometimes made by others to, "Go F**k yourself."

I am also interested in testing a pet theory of mine that the individual's rectum is probably the inverse shape of one's own penis. If this is true then the dildo should be a very snug and satisfying fit.

Of course it might be better to find one's body twin, er...sorry I mean, soul mate.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: But WHY?  [message #64976 is a reply to message #64975] Mon, 22 November 2010 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Shame the illustration is so.... Unappealing, though

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Re: But WHY?  [message #64978 is a reply to message #64975] Mon, 22 November 2010 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Thank you Des, I tend to believe Number Four is the best reason to have one (the Go F**k yourself option).

Okay now I am going back....way back. There was a film made about these two young fans (girls) that followed famous bands around in hopes of getting the musicians to give them a cast of their penis. Talking 1960's here.

They claimed to have one from Jimmy Hendrix and Jim Morrison. I cannot recall the name of the film but I remember seeing it. They covered the object with oil and a plastic wrap before applying common plaster of paris to make a mold. The penis was never shown but the molds were, and then of couse they poured latex into it for the casting.

There were a few young men in my life that I would love to have cast. But in the late 70's there was a shortage of latex LMAO and I would have needed a gallon or so. As they say skinny boys tend to have the largest appendage, I would swear to it! ;-D

Okay...I found this: Plaster Caster, Cynthia
Socially awkward Chicago art student/groupie; achieved notoriety in the late 1960s by casting rock stars’ erections in plaster—including Jimi Hendrix ’s menacing phallus (6 1/4 inches in circumference)—comically exploiting male narcissism in a quest for trophy sex. Initially a gimmick to distinguish herself among groupies, her increasingly professional art led to media rumors that she could only orgasm while casting, and to the 1977 Kiss song “Plaster Caster”—written by Gene Simmons, who has yet to merit a molding.

It seems they made a film about her in 2001, it's on Google.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2010 23:06]

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: But WHY?  [message #64979 is a reply to message #64978] Mon, 22 November 2010 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

The majot problem with taking a cast is the matter of the plaster shrinking, making the mould smaller than in real life.

As for taking a cast, I wanted to take home all the male members of the cast from the musical HAIR, back in 1968.

Probably would have killed myself trying to please them all. ;-D

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Re: But WHY?  [message #64980 is a reply to message #64979] Mon, 22 November 2010 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As I recall, Plaster of Paris gets very hot when setting.

Re: But WHY?  [message #64983 is a reply to message #64980] Tue, 23 November 2010 07:56 Go to previous message

Likes it here

Yes it does get hot. It gets better, too. I can't remember the details, but you can add stuff to make it not so hot, and also to adjust the setting time.

A condom might assist to protect from the heat generated by the Plaster Of Paris? Perhaps we could have a poll on the subject after everyone has made their own dildo?

We could have a photo gallery of all the results. People could use the photo as an avatar picture. Now, that should boost visitors to the forum.

DesDownunder

Previous Topic: This is unacceptable
Next Topic: Dieux du Stade 2011 Rugby Calendar
Goto Forum: