A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!
icon5.gif A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!  [message #65137] Thu, 16 December 2010 10:00 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Is that weird or what?

http://www.tomdaley.tv/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=22&cntnt01origid=58&cntnt01returnid=60

Scroll down. Interesting, really. I'd quite like to scroll them down in real life! It's not that hes particularly good looking, but he just looks hot!

I bet they're a new pair, though. Sad ::-) Sad)

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2010 10:34]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon14.gif Re: A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!  [message #65138 is a reply to message #65137] Thu, 16 December 2010 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

Ah, to be young AND.......

[Tom Daley]
icon14.gif Re: A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!  [message #65139 is a reply to message #65138] Thu, 16 December 2010 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

I don't think the UK could have a better good will ambassador than Tom Daley, I know I feel good just looking at him.

I swam in competition all through middle and high school. Because of this young man I have a renewed interest in the sport. To reach his level requires a great commitment and speaks loudly of his spirit and tenacity.

Yaaay Tom! Smile

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!  [message #65140 is a reply to message #65137] Thu, 16 December 2010 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

This idea was first mooted in one of my "Ghetto" stories. They're not so weird after all.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: A chance to win Tom Daley's Speedos!  [message #65166 is a reply to message #65137] Wed, 22 December 2010 00:50 Go to previous message
jaycracker is currently offline  jaycracker

Likes it here

I think I wouldn't be too unhappy if the competition was to win Tom Daley himself. I'm sure I could find something useful for him to do...
Previous Topic: I think I just got accused of heterophobia!
Next Topic: President Barack Obama Signs Repeal Of DADT Into Law
Goto Forum: