A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How do they know?
How do they know?  [message #65277] Thu, 27 January 2011 12:01 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Today, on Facebook, I found another lad I used to work with when I taught kids to sail. He's in Australia now, and is surviving in the bit where the tide has come rather too far in. We've done the "remind me who you are" thing and the "Facebook friends" thing. I looked at his profile, and I imagine he's looked at mine.

The profile got me wondering. He, like so many men, is married to a woman.

How do all these people know they are heterosexual?

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2011 12:19]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: How do they know?  [message #65283 is a reply to message #65277] Fri, 28 January 2011 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

It's the default position.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: How do they know?  [message #65290 is a reply to message #65277] Sun, 30 January 2011 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

They don't necessarily know, do they? I mean after all, we both are (married to women) but we're not (heterosexual), right?

-Peter

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: How do they know?  [message #65291 is a reply to message #65283] Sun, 30 January 2011 21:34 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Is there a default position Nigel? I can think of several that I like! Smile

-Peter

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is TOO Out-There & Sadly Real
Next Topic: A Flying Scotsman
Goto Forum: