A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > BBC- America's Most Hated Family (In Crisis) Westboro
icon4.gif BBC- America's Most Hated Family (In Crisis) Westboro  [message #65539] Mon, 04 April 2011 23:41 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

[ The following programme is presented in 4 parts ] Following up on his 2007 documentary, The Most Hated Family in America, Louis Theroux returns to Topeka, Kansas, for a week-long visit with the Westboro Baptist Church. He again joins the Phelps family on their controversial pickets where they try to antagonise communities with offensive slogans and anti-gay placards. But four years on from Louis's last visit, there are signs of disarray in the Phelps clan. A series of defections of family members has shaken up the church.

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2011 01:01]

Re: BBC- America's Most Hated Family (In Crisis) Westboro  [message #65542 is a reply to message #65539] Tue, 05 April 2011 04:58 Go to previous message
JimB is currently offline  JimB

Likes it here

Thank you Brody. I learned a great deal about the thought processes of these misguided people. I feel sorry for their children who seem to be classic examples of brainwashing. I admire the courage of those who have left.

JimB
Previous Topic: Westboro Baptist Church
Next Topic: At least the bishops agree
Goto Forum: