A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Nudity and the desire created by covering it
icon5.gif Nudity and the desire created by covering it  [message #66918] Fri, 06 July 2012 16:15 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Have you ever really considered the naked human form, either sex, any age?

Is it actually a desirable thing, sexually, or is it a mechanical thing? By which I mean to ask if genitals are inherently attractive and erotic to behold, or whether clothing, voluminous or scanty, covering them makes it the more desirable to see them, thus making them into an erotic thing that they may or may not be.

I don't care if you are homosexual, heterosexual or attracted to sofas. I don't care what age group turns you on. Take the sex and age most appropriate to your most erotic needs and consider that body.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Nudity and the desire created by covering it  [message #66926 is a reply to message #66918] Thu, 19 July 2012 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JoeWriterMan is currently offline  JoeWriterMan

Getting started

Quote:
timmy wrote on Fri, 06 July 2012 11:15Have you ever really considered the naked human form, either sex, any age?

--> Why yes, more than once, of course.  I am human Smile  And of course, society teaches and demands that we suppress and deny our very existence as sexual beings.  I resist... I am in the subclass of society that is not afraid of nudity... in fact, I have membership in two groups of like minded individual human, sexual beings.  I've been this way since I was a child - and despite parental admonishments, quite severe at times, I have always had a hard time with staying dressed, covered up.

Is it actually a desirable thing, sexually, or is it a mechanical thing? By which I mean to ask if genitals are inherently attractive and erotic to behold, or whether clothing, voluminous or scanty, covering them makes it the more desirable to see them, thus making them into an erotic thing that they may or may not be.

--> Does desire or mechanical really matter?  Yes, it did, at one time.  I, too, was married to a woman for many, many years.  I loved her.  I cherished her presence.  Our feelings were mutual.  Being exclusively hetero female, she was much more sexually attracted to me than I was to her.  Yet, I was attracted to her, very much so, but not in a strict physical way.  Because I loved her with my being, I was, with her help, able to set aside our 'differences' of attractions... btw, our tastes in men were very close together Smile

I don't care if you are homosexual, heterosexual or attracted to sofas. I don't care what age group turns you on. Take the sex and age most appropriate to your most erotic needs and consider that body.

--> I much prefer to consider 'who' is inside that body.  One's sexual preference really makes no difference, does it really?

Not every man attracts my interests.  Since my wife passed, I have no interest in becoming physical with another woman.  Not every child attracts my interest (sans societal pressures).  Even the children that do perk my interests are, for good reason, totally safe, meaning that they are 'off limits'... I value my 'freedom' (freedom is a whole nuther story for another day).

Then you have pheromones... these rascals know zip about societal boundaries.  They are present from the moment of birth.  Thus, this supports my notion that every man, woman and child IS a sexual being, period.  Sounds funny, sort of, but why do you think kids play 'doctor'.  There is an aura (again another topic for another day, IMO Smile) that attracts said child to another said child, plus they don't have all the shame and guilt, YET... shame is learned (a whole nuther topic for another day!)

And then there is the issue of arousal in a school shower... LOL, likely the arousal factor was caused/created by a pheromone the youngster has no control over - yet, he is thrown into shame, guilt, being bullied, made fun of, and all the not-so-happy horse shit that goes along with having an erection in a public or semi-public place (other topics for other days!)

Attractions... as you may have guessed, had you read my stories, I carry around on these shoulders a vivid imagination Smile  Personally, and I've looked at this quite a bit as I go about writing stories... putting aside all societal norms... I am more attracted by a scantily clad fellow pheromone carrier than anything else, actually.  My imagination fires off, and it sets me off wondering against all wonder what is behind ____ (fill in the blank).

BTW, I think Boardies should be outlawed!

JWM

Re: Nudity and the desire created by covering it  [message #66927 is a reply to message #66926] Fri, 20 July 2012 02:57 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Interesting viewpoint here - http://goodmenproject.com/comment-of-the-day/results-nudity- not-sexual-even-if-the-other-person-is-attractive-not-a-turn -on/

On the other hand - http://jokemail.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/why-are-raincoats-y ellow/

cheers

Previous Topic: What a change a year makes
Next Topic: One year ago
Goto Forum: