A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A vendor suggests I be a better bottom
A vendor suggests I be a better bottom  [message #68445] Tue, 08 April 2014 16:35 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have just been sent an email with the subject line "Be a Better Bottom"

This image was enclosed:

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1666&private=0

Now, this is what perplexes me. The top desires the bottom, among other virtues, for the tension and snugness of anal fit.

Why stretch it with these things, then?

[Updated on: Tue, 08 April 2014 18:06]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A vendor suggests I be a better bottom  [message #68450 is a reply to message #68445] Wed, 09 April 2014 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

And do you want to trust that part of your body to products from a company with no better understanding of anal sex than that advert demonstrates?
Re: A vendor suggests I be a better bottom  [message #68451 is a reply to message #68450] Wed, 09 April 2014 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Not at all. Plus I have foiund by experience that some of the plastics used create a deeply uncomfortable burning sensation in their own right!

Toys for fun is different, but "anal training"?

I whittled a dildo when I was a kid. That was far more enterprising.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A vendor suggests I be a better bottom  [message #68469 is a reply to message #68451] Mon, 21 April 2014 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Quote:
timmy wrote on Wed, 09 April 2014 10:17
I whittled a dildo when I was a kid. That was far more enterprising.

That sounds like a good idea for a 'cottage' industry. Wink

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: A vendor suggests I be a better bottom  [message #68470 is a reply to message #68469] Tue, 22 April 2014 04:03 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I'm guessing some advertising moron thinks bottoms need to use these devices to 'train' their rectums to 'take' it. That without the 'training' they would be too tight and unable to accommodate a penis.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 April 2014 04:03]

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Easter has arrived.
Next Topic: I was recommended a book
Goto Forum: