A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Exotic Pets
icon5.gif Exotic Pets  [message #68703] Thu, 06 November 2014 14:22
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Howdy All,

Hope you are all keeping well - been a bit of a crazy year but starting to round up to a head now.. lets just say I can't wait for  a holiday season break Wink

So this is greatly related to nothing we do here but I was curious, as I often am, as to whether any of the forum visitors & members keep exotic pets and what it is that you keep?
Despite my initial thoughts and assumptions, it has become quite clear that the UK has a much higher concentration of Exotic Pet owners anmd traders than I had expected.

Seen as I'm asking the questions - here is a quick answer from my side:
1. Dumerils Boa
6. Mixed het. leopard geckos
10. New & Old World Tarantulas

My base infatuation with these creatures is their behavior and how they physiology and behavior changes as they get older. Aprt from the geckos the Tarantulas and my snake will live well into their twenties so in some cases the creatures you keep are more long term that looking after kids... which is also just fine by me Wink

Thanks again All and remember to have some fun - Forever is a long time... even longer given the defecit of Rum Wink LOL

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Previous Topic: Twice in less than a month; a record of sorts...
Next Topic: Really bad icon placement on billboard in Australia
Goto Forum: