A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Best Wrestler in the World
Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68521] Sun, 06 July 2014 03:07 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Snickered my way through this one!

raysstories.com
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68523 is a reply to message #68521] Mon, 07 July 2014 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

A subsequent film representing the "out-takes" is equally interesting.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68527 is a reply to message #68523] Tue, 08 July 2014 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Not nearly as funny though. I don't believe no one else got a few laughs out of this thing. I still chuckle when I think of him walking past that big wrestler on that kiddie bench, which is a funny enough image itself, giving each other the eye, then the kid gives him the kiss-off.

raysstories.com
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68530 is a reply to message #68527] Tue, 08 July 2014 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Not many people about right now, or so it seems.  Must me the time of the year in the Northern Hemisphere.

Warren
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68697 is a reply to message #68521] Sat, 01 November 2014 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChrisR is currently offline  ChrisR

Likes it here

There's also a great set of the outtakes. At least as much fun as the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09scAaWB9w#t=147

One sequence includes some retakes ... 136 Attempts! (Not that they show them all.) And the young wrestling star is rather ticklish too.
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68780 is a reply to message #68697] Sat, 20 December 2014 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Hilarious!!!... And I loved the outfits Smile

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Best Wrestler in the World  [message #68857 is a reply to message #68780] Sun, 11 January 2015 19:10 Go to previous message
Ricky is currently offline  Ricky

Toe is in the water

OMG that was too funny. I almost had tears in my eyes. Too good. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Wisdom does not come with age. It occurs because of it.
Previous Topic: We made The Huffington Post!
Next Topic: How do I ask him?
Goto Forum: