A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > We have another new hosted author
We have another new hosted author  [message #7030] Mon, 06 January 2003 15:08 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

And a new story, "Out of the Rain"

This one has been brewing a long while.

I have another author under consideration, too. But he had to wait his turn. Soon, ok?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Chapter 2 is up  [message #7042 is a reply to message #7030] Wed, 08 January 2003 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Now chapter 3  [message #7064 is a reply to message #7030] Fri, 10 January 2003 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

Now Chapter 4  [message #7091 is a reply to message #7030] Sun, 12 January 2003 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

Chapter 5  [message #7115 is a reply to message #7030] Tue, 14 January 2003 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

icon5.gif Chapter 5 seems to be Chapter 4 re-posted again...  [message #7125 is a reply to message #7115] Wed, 15 January 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

No Message Body

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Was finger trouble. 5 was there, just not 'there'  [message #7126 is a reply to message #7125] Wed, 15 January 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

icon7.gif Chapter 6  [message #7152 is a reply to message #7030] Thu, 16 January 2003 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

icon7.gif Chapter 7  [message #7199 is a reply to message #7030] Sat, 18 January 2003 12:45 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

but is it the final chapter? Email Junco and ask!

Previous Topic: ok now from the ED news desk we have an update......
Next Topic: Stephen, Robert, (The Scholar)'s partner is in hospital
Goto Forum: