A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Black and White Boys
Black and White Boys  [message #72740] Sat, 11 March 2017 17:19 Go to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

This challenge seems to have proved more challenging than some. I make absolutely no apology for that. Part of a writing challenge is to come out of one's comfort zone and write about something unfamiliar.

We have three very different tales. I commend each to you, and for different reasons. I have my thoughts on each, of course I do. Setting those aside, if this were a contest instead of a challenge is it true that a short story is likely to garner more opinions than a long single chapter story, and that more opinions than a multi-chapter story?

It is not a contest, of course. The overall voting is purely for fun.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 March 2017 07:46]

Inconsistent use of capital letters is the difference between Bobby helping Uncle Jack off a horse, AND Bobby helping uncle jack off a horse!
Re: Black and White Boys  [message #72743 is a reply to message #72740] Sun, 12 March 2017 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy   United States

Getting started

I have read the story by Rick Masters and loved it!  As life permits, I look forward to reading the other two stories.
Re: Black and White Boys  [message #72759 is a reply to message #72743] Sat, 18 March 2017 18:23 Go to previous message
Rick is currently offline  Rick   United Kingdom

Getting started

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed my story and hope you took the time to vote on it.  I also hope you have managed to read the other two and vote on your choices between them.

Rick
Previous Topic: 2017 Queue Status
Next Topic: The power of the Nifty Archive, and getting readership for your stories
Goto Forum: