A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > 2003.02.09 10:30 Hrs GMT - Stephen may now be on his way home!
icon4.gif 2003.02.09 10:30 Hrs GMT - Stephen may now be on his way home!  [message #7564] Sun, 09 February 2003 11:39 Go to next message
warren c. e. austin is currently offline  warren c. e. austin

Likes it here

According to Philip, with whom, I've just spoken, it would seem that he's "about to head off to the hospital and I think they may let us have Stephen. Amazing. He has had a heart breakfast and wants to go home. The doctor's can find no reason to detain him!"

Amazing!

So folks, the next update on Stephen's condition could very well come from Stephen himself.

Warren C. E. Austin
"thegaydeceiver"

Brian A. Palmer
"pacman0236"
icon7.gif Hi, this is Stephen!  [message #7566 is a reply to message #7564] Sun, 09 February 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stephen is currently offline  stephen

Toe is in the water

Just a quick message to say that I am home. Confused, bewildered, pounding headache, feel like I've been hit by a truck and tired, but at least I am home.

I have seen the many messages of support here in "A Place of Safety" and also those in Rick's guestbook and, when I get the opportunity, I shall be personally responding to each and every one of them - I promise.

Until then, I am crying tears of sadness that I have, once more, through no fault of my own this time, been the centre of attention. Have you people nothing better to do? LOL!

Seriously, though, until I can send out those personal messages, please accept this Thank you en masse. You are all wonderful people and I love you all so very much. THANK YOU - HUGE HUGS TO ALL.

God bless you
Stephen
icon7.gif Re: Hi, this is Stephen!  [message #7567 is a reply to message #7566] Sun, 09 February 2003 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rick is currently offline  rick

Likes it here

HI Stephen ...

Just glad to have you back ...
Don't be mad at your friends for caring , that what friends are for ..we know you would do the same for us ..
Take care and keep getting better ..

Rick ..
Welcome home  [message #7568 is a reply to message #7566] Sun, 09 February 2003 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

By the way, this is one of the things messageboards are for

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Hi, this is just me.  [message #7570 is a reply to message #7566] Sun, 09 February 2003 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Don't cry because we care please... Or at least cry tears of happiness instead alright? Smile

As for the nothing better to do, well I can't vouch for the rest of the forum of course, but for me personally: NO. I really don't!

Just concentrate on getting better, okay? Smile No more adventures for you before you're all healed up. Hehe!

Talk more to you later, friend.

Hugs:
-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
icon7.gif Hi Stephen!  [message #7571 is a reply to message #7566] Sun, 09 February 2003 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

It's good to hear that you are doing better. Take care and get well. Oh, and while some of us may have something else to do, there is nothing better.

Think good thoughts,
e
icon14.gif Great to hear from you! Take your time with those replies.  [message #7574 is a reply to message #7566] Sun, 09 February 2003 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

No Message Body
icon7.gif So you decided o come back huh??  [message #7576 is a reply to message #7564] Sun, 09 February 2003 20:44 Go to previous message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

I am so pleased ya is back with us and that GOD saw fit to let ya come back to us. I hope the Roos arent making TOO much mess.? Smile

Keep them as long as you need them mate ok>? they will look after ya Smile

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
Previous Topic: Martin Bashir and Michael Jackson
Next Topic: 1350 GMT - I just chatted with Stephen
Goto Forum: