A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A new friend, I hope
A new friend, I hope  [message #7578] Sun, 09 February 2003 21:49 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

At http://books.dreambook.com/iomfats/book4.html is my guestbook, as some of you know.

There is an entry there that has moved me. A life history. By "Who am I now". I have invited him here. I was wondering if others of you would consider inviting him also

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
"Who am I now"  [message #7580 is a reply to message #7578] Sun, 09 February 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian! is currently offline  brian!

Likes it here

Wow, I just read the guestbood entry. Wow. I sure hope he joins us here. But you, me, and the others know that no one can be forced to join.

Timmy, if your in contact with him, then he's found a new friend. Do what you do best, and I'm sure we'll be hearing from him soon.

"Who am I now"
If you do read this, then "WELCOME". You couldn't find a more friendly place on Earth. (In my opion)

Brian

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
Re: "Who am I now"  [message #7582 is a reply to message #7580] Mon, 10 February 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tim...of usa is currently offline  tim...of usa

Likes it here

add my ditto to what brian said.....if your reading this welcome if not i hope that anyone who is in contact with him lets him know i'd love to take with him...our life paths are a lot a like.

peace
tim...of USA
icon7.gif Welcome and come in for a hug  [message #7590 is a reply to message #7578] Mon, 10 February 2003 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Whom am I now............ I once was as you were and looked only into the dark well of my life and thought that nothing good could come from it. Take the hand that is offered here and the Hugs and come join our band ok? There is much love and understanding here Smile

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
icon7.gif My two cents  [message #7593 is a reply to message #7578] Mon, 10 February 2003 16:12 Go to previous message
ien is currently offline  ien

Toe is in the water

WELCOME!!
Previous Topic: 1350 GMT - I just chatted with Stephen
Next Topic: Hint!
Goto Forum: