A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > OK. Enough.
icon4.gif OK. Enough.  [message #7621] Tue, 11 February 2003 23:29 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Time to get back to normal.

A new poster, Robert, is the awesome thing to come out of this. So let's get back to normal.

I have personally invited those who are leaving to stay. Rules are simple. Courtesy and they remain. Brattish behaviour and they go. I have kind of had enough of this bitch fight.

If I want to be selfish, MY site, MY board, MY rules. All I ever want is decent discussion, and the ability to discuss "the undiscussable" in peace and with rational and coherent thoughts

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon4.gif Just to get this clear:  [message #7622 is a reply to message #7621] Tue, 11 February 2003 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Fight over.

Unpleasantness ceases.

Peace will now break out.

No personal attacks on anyone will be tolerated, by anyone, however nice.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
In the morning I will delete ALL flames  [message #7623 is a reply to message #7622] Tue, 11 February 2003 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

ALL. No exceptions. My decision will be final. And arbitrary.

This stops now.

Re: In the morning I will delete ALL flames  [message #7625 is a reply to message #7623] Wed, 12 February 2003 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

darn tim why do you think the britts kicked us yanks out of England? Cause we dont know how to keep silent and very often we yanks overload our humming bird with our aligator mouths.I am Very sorry I caused you grief,but you just got to admit some fannys got hot.sorry to have contributed to global warming. This yank has some medical tests tomorrow and was bored.but thats no excuse,I love you too much. robert
Deletion has happened and is happening  [message #7639 is a reply to message #7621] Wed, 12 February 2003 08:30 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am taking my time over completing this. I am using my own judgement and no-one else's. If your post vanishes, please just accept it.

What happens is that things get out of hand easily online.

Plug asked a short while ago why things never get sorted out in the surface, alwasy behind the scenes. Well thsi example is why. The surface is a bitter place.

The threat to close the board down was real. I don't see why I should run a setting for a bitch fight, so, I refuse to.

Previous Topic: UK introduces law banning sex in public
Next Topic: A childhood memory
Goto Forum: