A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Birthday Dare
Birthday Dare  [message #75890] Fri, 06 September 2019 01:30 Go to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

The three main characters in this story eventually discuss whether or not boys give better BJ's than girls. This topic has come up in various real life conversations for years. Based on my experiences I will say yes. The few females I've been with were not very good at it. Terrible in fact. Conversely, those females made it clear I had no idea what I was doing with their lady parts. The boys I've been with knew exactly what they were doing, and I got rave reviews for doing the same to them. I'm also guessing girls are better at eating pu**y than a guy.

Your thoughts?  Maybe this isn't the best forum to discuss this, but the author did bring up a good point.
Re: Birthday Dare  [message #75891 is a reply to message #75890] Fri, 06 September 2019 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rick is currently offline  Rick

Getting started

I'mguseesing this will be one of those debates that swings from side to side forever.  There are a number of factors which can cause one's opinion to swing with it.

Once a girl has 'trained' with help and guidance from a number of different recipients can she get as good as a guy can?
Ditto for a guy going down on a girl.
Does ones feelings for the person giving the bj affect how good the act feels - If it is someone you love does that make the bj feel better no matter what the technique?
Ditto for girls getting tongue.
Can a circumcised guy give better head to an intact guy and vice-versa or is it better between those who both either intact or cut?
Does sexual orientation affect how good it feels? Would a straight guy find it better coming from a girl rather than a guy? Do gay guys prefer it from another gay guy or a bi or straight?

Although this is not really about my story, it would be interesting to hear other member's views so please don't feel shy to talk about, either here or on the general board.

Rick
Re: Birthday Dare  [message #75892 is a reply to message #75891] Fri, 06 September 2019 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Linking stories is always good. Here is Birthday Dare.

The best sex is emotional, where each party chooses to give of themselves to the otehr party. There are lessons about that in Rick's tale.

We can become good at any sexual act, but we have to want to; we have to enjoy it, either as an act that gives us pleasure, or as an act that gives our partner(s) pleasure.

I cannot be better than a girl at giving oral sex as a technical exercise. There are only so many ways of licking a lolipop. What I can be is more enthusiastic than some girls, or than some boys. That enthusiasm creates arousal, too.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 September 2019 11:30]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Birthday Dare  [message #76342 is a reply to message #75890] Mon, 02 December 2019 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

A very unexpected development at the end of chapter 38. I didn't see that one coming! It will be interesting to see how Mike handles the delicate situation.
Re: Birthday Dare  [message #76472 is a reply to message #75890] Fri, 03 January 2020 22:16 Go to previous message

Likes it here

The last two words of chapter 51 were "the end". So, what happened to Steve and Mike after the big announcement? What happened to Jay? I'm hoping there's  a sequel. So many unanswered questions.
Previous Topic: Milo has started
Next Topic: When we like a story... When we dislike a story
Goto Forum: