A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Moving on from Fidel is NumbaCruncha
Moving on from Fidel is NumbaCruncha  [message #76909] Mon, 25 May 2020 07:08 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set in the future, ranging from the not too far distant to 1,000 years ahead where the majority is enacted, NumbaCruncha is a strange tale indeed, with a start not a little gruesome

[Updated on: Mon, 25 May 2020 07:09]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Moving on from Fidel is NumbaCruncha  [message #76918 is a reply to message #76909] Tue, 26 May 2020 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

This is indeed a riveting tale, though, as you say, a little shocking in the first bit. Still, it likely sets the stage for the struggles to come. 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Moving on from Fidel is NumbaCruncha  [message #76919 is a reply to message #76909] Wed, 27 May 2020 00:58 Go to previous message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

WOW! Utterly brilliant. Kudos, doffed caps and a raunchy paean to you, Mr. Taylor.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 May 2020 00:59]

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Previous Topic: angst until the final chapter
Next Topic: The Jigsaw Puzzle
Goto Forum: