A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Gay Page Award
Gay Page Award  [message #7711] Sat, 15 February 2003 21:19 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Gay Page Awards is back. A long absence, I htink while they were looking for a new site host. A new site, a new design, and I JUST got the gold one.

It can even be upgraded if people vote for the site, but I was thinking: Niminate your favourite gay site for the award. Awards make sites finadable, and make it fun to be a webmaster.

They've added categories, I think instead of the old "day, week, month, season, year, lifetime achievement" categories, too

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gay Page Award  [message #7724 is a reply to message #7711] Sun, 16 February 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Well, I went there and I tried to vote for YOU Dad to see if they would upgrade YOUR site but it wouldnt WORK??? Kept telling me to make sure I had the Award field filled in properly?? It was and I even tried with another site to see if THAT was the problem?? It appears THEY have Problems?? Sad

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
Re: Gay Page Award  [message #7726 is a reply to message #7724] Sun, 16 February 2003 09:52 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Teething troiubles, I think. They wil take votes by email for the moment while the issues are resolved

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Heterosexual Questionnaire
Next Topic: Happy Birthday, Lenny
Goto Forum: