A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Odd things may happen with user ids
Odd things may happen with user ids  [message #7737] Sun, 16 February 2003 22:53 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We are trying to fix a small user id problem that smith is having. This may cause unexpected results And not just for him

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon6.gif smith the Troublemaker  [message #7746 is a reply to message #7737] Mon, 17 February 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

Oopsy Daisy !! Will these be good unexpected results or bad unexpected results? Will everyone throw stuff at me? Will I ever get my (R) back? Will this cause me to have an identity problem? (like I don't already Smile ) Stay tuned for the next chapter in: "smith's Lost Identity" coming soon to a theater near you.

smith - the (R)less child
icon7.gif Re: smith the Troublemaker  [message #7756 is a reply to message #7746] Mon, 17 February 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Well, well, well, looks like smith has got himself into a TIGHT predicament AGAIN huh?? Smile

I wont throw stuff at ya and I wont complain but I hope it gets sorted out soon. If not, I will have to let the Roos know and they WILL fix it. Smile

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
icon12.gif Re: smith the Troublemaker  [message #7769 is a reply to message #7746] Mon, 17 February 2003 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

Sounds like you've just become a virtual teenager. You seem to be dealing with the same type of issues in the virtual world that teens deal with in real life. Hopefully your (R)eal life experience as a teen will help make this virtual identity crisis easier to get through. If not, we (R) here for you.

Think good thoughts,
e
(R) the strength of the universe  [message #7774 is a reply to message #7746] Mon, 17 February 2003 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren is currently offline  Darren

Likes it here

smith, just look towards yourself and you shall find your (R). Your father had one, and you have one too. It is strong in you, especially at some times. You just need to learn how to use it. To put its strength to good use. Whatever you do, do not let yourself get pulled to the wrong side like I did. Let your R guide you and it will find the one. Until then, practice with it and nurture it.

Darren
icon6.gif So lucky it's not May the Fourth  [message #7775 is a reply to message #7774] Mon, 17 February 2003 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon7.gif Now, what's he up to?  [message #7776 is a reply to message #7746] Mon, 17 February 2003 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stephen is currently offline  stephen

Toe is in the water

smith, I've told you before - stop all this (R)sing around!
icon6.gif Hiya Stephen  [message #7777 is a reply to message #7776] Tue, 18 February 2003 00:51 Go to previous message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

Gramps.....Did you just tell me I'm making an (R)ss of myself?
Won't be the first time......sure won't be the last Smile

>>>giggle<<<
Your Wild Kid
Previous Topic: In case anyone on your board is interested in a little arm chair
Next Topic: Average Penis Sizes (white)
Goto Forum: