A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Hustle
Hustle  [message #77385] Mon, 05 October 2020 16:01 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

A very different style of tale, Hustle has given me a lot to think about. Just under half way through now...

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Hustle  [message #77386 is a reply to message #77385] Mon, 05 October 2020 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Definitely not the "boy next door falls in love with best friend" type of story. After reading the most recent chapter (chapter 5 as of this writing) I'm eager to find out what happens next! Six more chapters to go.
Re: Hustle  [message #77454 is a reply to message #77385] Sat, 07 November 2020 07:03 Go to previous message
Talo Segura is currently offline  Talo Segura

Likes it here

The ebook is available (free) for anyone wishing to download it: https://the-gay-fiction-library.site123.me/hustle-ebook
Previous Topic: Is it Okay to use OK?
Next Topic: Boys Do It Better by Rob Warr
Goto Forum: