A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Now see this too ;)
icon7.gif Now see this too ;)  [message #7727] Sun, 16 February 2003 10:03 Go to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

From my newspaper:

>>Well, there's the Transexual Vegan Lesbian Epedemiologist Punk For Peace. There is also - kids stop reading here - a group called "Masturbate for Peace http://www.masturbateforpeace.com which advocates "using self-love to end conflict." At first I thought this was some kind of bogus group - a nasty little trick concocted by The Federalist Society to discredit the antiwar movement - but apparently not. According to a report in The Independent, the group has collected almost 10,000 signatures on the Internet from 82 countries. Among their slogans: "Whack your sack, not Iraq." Clever dicks.<<

Here endeth the quote from my newspaper.

icon6.gif um...."kids stop reading now"...  [message #7733 is a reply to message #7727] Sun, 16 February 2003 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no R jamie : ( is currently offline  no R jamie : (

Getting started

Yeah, that always stops me Smile
testing...j,j,j,  [message #7734 is a reply to message #7733] Sun, 16 February 2003 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

So, it's just smith and smith that have no red R. Interesting!
Help Megaman !!

smith
icon7.gif You're so special, JJ...  [message #7739 is a reply to message #7734] Mon, 17 February 2003 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

...That the board wants to keep and treasure your little red (R)s all for itself. Smile

Annoying in a way, but a bit flattering too don't you think? Smile

-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
icon3.gif You can borrow one of mine if you like!  [message #7741 is a reply to message #7739] Mon, 17 February 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

You'll have to colour it in though.
icon6.gif Well, since you put it that way.....  [message #7742 is a reply to message #7739] Mon, 17 February 2003 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

I guess they give my used (R)s to needy (R)less people. I'm okay with that. smith(R)s have to be good for something Smile
Waves at Lenny Smile

{{hugs}}
JJ
icon12.gif What's This, Nick??  [message #7743 is a reply to message #7741] Mon, 17 February 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

You been swiping my (R)s? You a member of the MegaMan Gang that's been rippin' off my (R)s? I can just see timmy laughing as he counts all the (R)s he's piling up. You better cross that M25 and get em back for me...............I don't post very coherently without my trusty (R)s.

>>>giggle<<<
JJ
icon7.gif Re: Well, since you put it that way.....  [message #7744 is a reply to message #7742] Mon, 17 February 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Hi smith, nice to see you. R or no R

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Your trusty (R)s?  [message #7749 is a reply to message #7743] Mon, 17 February 2003 08:28 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Has it let you down?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: I am BACK!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic: In case anyone on your board is interested in a little arm chair
Goto Forum: