A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > World penis data
World penis data  [message #78543] Sun, 18 June 2023 02:37 Go to next message
SAW is currently offline  SAW

Getting started

See how you measure up with the rest of the world. Easy to use interactive map.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Re: World penis data  [message #78544 is a reply to message #78543] Sun, 18 June 2023 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

It would appear I'm just above the average size stated for those of us who live in the USA. Most of the guys I've been with were bigger than that average. Some smaller though. 
Re: World penis data  [message #78545 is a reply to message #78543] Sun, 18 June 2023 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

I'm not putting a lot of trust in this. Figures for the UK I've previously seen are given as between five-and three-quarters and six inches (14.6 to 15.24 cm), rather than 13.13cm (5.17 inch) in the table, and fwiw that accords better with my own (rather limited) experience. Interesting data, but I'd like to see a bit of detail about who measured or if it's self-reported, whether it measures to end of glans or end of foreskin (some guys have an overhang even when erect) and so on.

And yes, for the curious, I'm marginally above the higher figure for the UK, but don't consider myself different from average!

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: World penis data  [message #78546 is a reply to message #78543] Sun, 18 June 2023 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SAW is currently offline  SAW

Getting started

A little more info as to how this study was done.

https://www.the-sun.com/health/8385002/map-average-penis-siz es-around-the-world-uk-us/
Re: World penis data  [message #78554 is a reply to message #78546] Mon, 31 July 2023 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

Self-reporting studies are notoriously wrong, as noted already. It's hard to find studies done by researchers or physicians that use a standardized measuring routine for length and girth. Here's the summary of one:

The average penis size is 5.17 inches (14.2 centimeters) long when erect, and 4.9 inches in circumference when erect, according to a 2015 meta-analysis of 20 different studies published in the journal BJU International. That same study found that an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th penis size percentile; meaning that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Remember that these studies only took into account penises that have been measured by a medical professional.

It's also not a competition, but does make the point about the incredulity caused by encountering story characters with, say, a nice inch penis!

Bensiamin
Re: World penis data  [message #78561 is a reply to message #78554] Wed, 02 August 2023 21:44 Go to previous message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

I have a 5 1/2" cut dick. It works perfectly. There are days I can get off in under one minute if so inclined. There ya go. Size and/or foreskin (or lack thereof) dont seem to have any major impact on pleasure. At least in my situation. I'm good! 💦

[Updated on: Wed, 02 August 2023 21:54]

Previous Topic: I have received my first ever Sextortion email!
Next Topic: The pronoun thing.
Goto Forum: