A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon7.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 04:42 Go to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

No Message Body
icon14.gif Yes - Go Ashley Go! - Many happy returns  [message #7956 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warren c. e. austin is currently offline  warren c. e. austin

Likes it here

No Message Body
icon14.gif That Right Ashley ... Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great day .  [message #7957 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rick is currently offline  rick

Likes it here

No Message Body
icon7.gif Happy b-day hugs to you and all the Roos my friend!  [message #7959 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Nineteen now, huh? Cool! Smile

Enjoy your special day, alrighty? Very Happy

-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [message #7960 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

a little late for you in Oz, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon6.gif NO, Please Don't light that many candles.  [message #7961 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian! is currently offline  brian!

Likes it here

Hey Bud, NOW YOUR OLD.

Gottcha

Brian

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
icon6.gif Party time!  [message #7962 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toms is currently offline  toms

Likes it here

That oughta be one awesome party with all those roos! I know they're one energetic bunch. Wink And think of the size of the cake to feed everyone! Wow!

In any case, happy birthday, pal!!!

-Tom Wink

"Whatever is sought for can be caught, you know,
whatever is neglected slips away."
Oedipus Rex, lines 126-127
Happy birthday! ... and a question?  [message #7963 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren is currently offline  Darren

Likes it here

Who's going to jump out of your cake?

Cheers,

Darren
icon6.gif MAJOR THANX  [message #7964 is a reply to message #7955] Sun, 23 February 2003 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

To everyone here that wished me a happy birthday, thanx guys. I had a good time and spent the weekend in Sydney at my Uncles place with the Parents oF COURSE... hehe Smile

The roos were there and they had sufficient room. BTW, Mark Wahlberg jumped outta the Cake Smile *blushes*

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
icon6.gif So... Mark Wahlberg, huh?  [message #7965 is a reply to message #7964] Sun, 23 February 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

In his role as Dirk Diggler, perhaps? :D:D:D

Nice to hear you had a good time, Ashi...!

-L

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
icon7.gif Re: MAJOR THANX  [message #7973 is a reply to message #7964] Mon, 24 February 2003 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ron is currently offline  ron

Really getting into it

Belated but no less fervent birthday wishes, Ashley (I don't get here as often as I should)!

I can't help but wonder, though, if the Roos would have preferred Lleyton Hewitt to Mark Wahlberg [Wink]!

Take care, Ashley!

Ron

We do not remember days...we remember moments.

Cesare Pavese
icon7.gif Happy Birthday!  [message #7974 is a reply to message #7964] Mon, 24 February 2003 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

I'm probably a little late, but didn't make it here this morning.

Happy birhtday. I hope you and the Roos had a good one. Mark Wahlberg, eh? I look a bit like him (ok, at 2 am when I've had plenty to drink, passed out, and am dreamin' real hard).

Think good thoughts,
e
icon6.gif It's still 2/23 here !!!  [message #7975 is a reply to message #7955] Mon, 24 February 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

I'll just have to give you a huge hug to last all year Smile Smile
I hope your day was great and this year gives you everything you wished for when you blew out those candles Smile

{{{{love&hugs}}}}
smith
Re: So... Mark Wahlberg, huh?  [message #7980 is a reply to message #7965] Mon, 24 February 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren is currently offline  Darren

Likes it here

Thanks Lenny,

I was not sure who he was, but now that you mention Dirk, I can at least put a face (and maybe some other body part) to the name.

Hugs,

Darren
icon7.gif I Know and I loves ya for it  [message #8011 is a reply to message #7975] Tue, 25 February 2003 12:24 Go to previous message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Thanx smith for those wishes. It affords you a free get out of trouble card from the Roos ok?? they are really good guys and Protect well Smile

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
Previous Topic: That boy just keeps me guessing...
Next Topic: In 2 days...... it will be 23 years......
Goto Forum: