A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How about this one again .. I think we could really help this guy ...
icon14.gif How about this one again .. I think we could really help this guy ...  [message #8978] Mon, 31 March 2003 00:48 Go to next message
rick is currently offline  rick

Likes it here

Lenny post this here before but with all the fighting going on ...it got lost ... So maybe we can help this guy ...

Now Lenny how about posting the link here now ??

I went web-surfing the other day...
It could have been yesterday. It could have been a week, or a month ago. It's not important. I found a link somewhere to a young man's webpage, or maybe even a boy's, I'm not sure. A place where he intended to put bits and pieces of himself in the form of poetry and ...
Lenny ® Mar 24, 14:33 ---- Re: I went web-surfing the other day...
Rick ® Mar 24, 19:01 -------- Re: I went web-surfing the other day...
ThirdFencePost ® Mar 24, 19:54 ---- Yes, that IS sad
mihangel ® Mar 24, 19:45 ---- Like the other responses....
ashley ® Mar 25, 09:11 -------- Oh, Ash.........
smith Mar 25, 11:42 ---- The internet is a fickle thing
Saben ® Mar 25, 11:49 ---- Re: I went web-surfing the other day...
Rick ® Mar 28, 18:48 -------- Re: I went web-surfing the other day...
ashley ® Mar 30, 20:18

I really think this one worth doing something about ..
So how about us all helping with it ..instead of all the fighting that been going on here ..

I know from talking to Lenny the other day , that he thought this was really important ..so how about it ... Lets show him ...we do too ..

Thank ..
Rick ..
It does seem worthwhile  [message #8981 is a reply to message #8978] Mon, 31 March 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

Lenny - did you feel like there was any chance he might return to find his board filled with hugs and hellos? I know you are more I-savvy than I and (hopefully) have a bit more time? I presumed you googled and such and did all you could to track him down?

It's sad, Rick, but I've seen people turn over their e-mail addys so often or never reply because they've (presumably) abandoned their site and e-mailboxes, lost passwords, etc.

I'll happily post and e-mail some warm thoughts if you can help us out, Lenny.

Speaking of "lost souls" - has anyone heard from our friend brian with the lower-case B, pink name, cute stick-figure signature and who put the T in "GLBT"? I do hope he is well.
It is worthwhile  [message #8986 is a reply to message #8981] Mon, 31 March 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

I agree Rick and Trevor.. Hey Lenny, how about a URL mate?? Smile

DOnt be too scared, it cant hurt to put here huh?? Smile

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
icon14.gif Re: It is worthwhile  [message #8989 is a reply to message #8986] Mon, 31 March 2003 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Ditto...if Lenny can find it again...

I haven't seen "Velvet brian" post anywhere lately, either. Didn't he also hang out on Comsie's MB? But then there was recent trouble over there as well, and it was being moderated for a while...

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon14.gif Never hurts to try  [message #9005 is a reply to message #8978] Mon, 31 March 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

He may have left this site to twist in the wind, but it won't hurt to leave a few good thoughts and a friendly words. He might check in and smile or even need a bit of help Smile

smith
Brian  [message #9016 is a reply to message #8989] Tue, 01 April 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

Only long ago that I've noticed. He was mostly hanging out at the BL places last I knew, but I have know idea where they are and don't want to go there - that's a separate discussion, though, or several!
Maybe someone of you guys know him? I dunno,  [message #9034 is a reply to message #9005] Tue, 01 April 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Maybe I just misinterpreted the whole thing and let my imagination run rampant. Maybe this guy just got tired of his site and moved on to greener pastures? I sure hope so.

Anyway, since people have expressed interest (and the story is worth reading even though unfinished), here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/crypticangelproductions/

Don't forget me either k? Smile I need a lil luv every now and then to thrive, hehe. Send me an email alright? Very Happy

-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: Maybe someone of you guys know him? I dunno,  [message #9037 is a reply to message #9034] Tue, 01 April 2003 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rbryce is currently offline  rbryce

Likes it here

thanx for the site info,the trip was interesting and worth it..thanks again..Heres a super hug for you friend. rob
Well....  [message #9044 is a reply to message #8978] Tue, 01 April 2003 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

His friend BlackRose from the forums has MSN and an email address of bruisedrose@hotmail.com (found through her profile on the EZboard forums) if you are interested in trying to track him down that way. I do think that there is a certain amount of unnecessary worry, but if you all feel a need to envelop him within our extended family, then you now have the means by which it might be a bit easier... Hopefully BlackRose will be able to tell you of his demise, or why he has left.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
icon5.gif Strange......  [message #9067 is a reply to message #9044] Wed, 02 April 2003 07:10 Go to previous message
ashley is currently offline  ashley

Likes it here

Well, I went to this guys site today and I can understand what Lenny was feeling but, I dont think this person is REALLY lonely. He says at his forum that he was just trying it out and that maybe it didnt work??

The software for his forum is so slow and the Servers it is on are also. I followed a trail to his NEW Diary and the latest entry was the 27/03/03 (yes day first) hehe. HE speaks about a guy who he had a **ck with?? I dont think he is REALLY down.

Someone that is able to set that up isnt doing to bad really?? I have joined his Forum but I think he may have just DUMPED the site?? anyway, will see what comes of it?

People have a habit of changing your direction through life
Previous Topic: public apology to saben
Next Topic: Safety
Goto Forum: