A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > No-one seems to care about...
No-one seems to care about...  [message #68410] Thu, 20 March 2014 23:25 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

... the equinox any more. Nigel has vanished from here, it seems, and Kiwi is not paying attention.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: No-one seems to care about...  [message #68411 is a reply to message #68410] Fri, 21 March 2014 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

The equinox happened yesterday, our Friday, your Thursday, 16.57GMT over Ecuador.

I didn't think that anyone else cared - it's always been Nigel's thing really & there's not much point in playing if he's not around. Besides, it's always a sad day when the sun goes north! Frown

cheers
Re: No-one seems to care about...  [message #68412 is a reply to message #68410] Fri, 21 March 2014 19:11 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

I suspect the abysmal weather affecting those above and below the equator has had something to do with both Nigel and Kiwi missing the equinox; everyone is out-of-sorts one way or another because of it.

On an entirely different topic I have to wonder if you and "M EH" modeled your web-site's logo and favicon on the lakeside scene in the German-language movie "Sommersturm"?

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Previous Topic: I stumbled across ...
Next Topic: When will these shit-heads ever give it a rest?
Goto Forum: