A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Contact info for user Ashdaw?
Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76672] Thu, 26 March 2020 23:05 Go to next message
Rypast is currently offline  Rypast

Getting started

Trying to get in contact with a friend of mine from like 20 years back. Username on here is Ashdaw. I sent him a message on here a year ago but never heard anything back. The only email address I had also doesn't work anymore. Is anybody here familiar with him and able to provide me with a means of contact (email/messaging platform)? Would be most grateful 👍🏼
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76673 is a reply to message #76672] Thu, 26 March 2020 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He comes here from time to time. Not for a while, though. Long contact gap, that. Will he know you by your user name here?

he last posted just over a year ago

[Updated on: Thu, 26 March 2020 23:15]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76674 is a reply to message #76673] Thu, 26 March 2020 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Likely not... LOL. He may just recognize me as Ryan from Oklahoma. Really just want to follow up and see where life has taken him. I know that seems kind of random. Been on my mind for a while though
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76675 is a reply to message #76674] Thu, 26 March 2020 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think, Ryan, we have to rely on enough of you being visible for him to recognise you without your compromising your own personal space and then hope he drops by and also wishes to be in touch. No-one is going to compromise his personal space by handing you his details in public forum, assuming they have them

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76676 is a reply to message #76675] Fri, 27 March 2020 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

You make a valid point 👍
icon10.gif Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76892 is a reply to message #76672] Sun, 17 May 2020 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

Ryan, sorry it has taken me some time to answer you but I have been busy and well, plain just forgot. Smile

I am doing well and as Tim said, I don't get here much these days and with this corona virus stuff, it has been
even more of a PITA. :) 

I do hope that you are doing well and that the virus hasn't impacted on you? I am glad you have reached out to me
as I had forgotten about so many people from back then. If you want, you can email me at ashdaw@yahoo.com 

Tim;
Thanks for letting me know about this and as much as it may seem, I haven't forgotten about YOU. 8o8)

Ashley
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76944 is a reply to message #76892] Fri, 29 May 2020 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

Nothing yet? :uhoh:
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76945 is a reply to message #76944] Fri, 29 May 2020 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I've let Ryan know privately that you have replied

icon10.gif Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #76954 is a reply to message #76945] Mon, 01 June 2020 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

Thanks VERY much Tim. 8)
Re: Contact info for user Ashdaw?  [message #77355 is a reply to message #76954] Mon, 21 September 2020 08:44 Go to previous message

Toe is in the water

Still haven't heard from you Ryan??

Ashley
Previous Topic: I have some questions about Atheism
Next Topic: How are we?
Goto Forum: