A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Mechanism for the Posting of Stories
 () 1 Vote
The Mechanism for the Posting of Stories  [message #66792] Thu, 26 April 2012 23:50 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We're running a poll about the method for the posting of stories.

How You Would Like Us to Post Stories

There seems, broadly, to be a choice of two methods of posting stories on the site.
One method is to have a simple rota, posting stories and chapters of serials in simple rotation, adding new ones to the mix as soon as possible after receipt. This gives a large number of simultaneous stories but delays the finishing of serials.
The other is to concentrate on finishing a serial before starting on a new one or adding a new short story. This delays starting a new story but gives greater continuity to an existing one.
We're trying to find out which you prefer as reader and as writer. If you are both, please answer as whichever you feel more important.

I'm a writer. I like to see serials finished before moving to the next story
I'm a writer. I like to see a wide range of stories running simultaneously
I'm a reader. I like to see serials finished before moving to the next story
I'm a reader. I like to see a wide range of stories running simultaneously

Current Results

[Updated on: Thu, 26 April 2012 23:55]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message