A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Been thinking idly about bondage
Been thinking idly about bondage  [message #68416] Sat, 22 March 2014 19:16 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I half fancy being tied up by someone I trust and thus allowing them to choose what to do and not to do. The other half of me doesn't fancy it at all. And that got me wondering.

As the bound person, is being bound a way of giving yourself permission to experience things you would never normally have experienced? What I mean is, because you are tied up and immobilised, your trusted partner may do anything they please within the rules you both set for your game, and some of those things may be things you have not dared to do, asked to do, or even knew could be done. 

I'm not explaining this very well. I don't mean the D S or M parts of BDSM, I only mean the B, at least for me. You can do the others if they're your thing.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: A bite of the apple
Next Topic: Ryan Dolan - Start Again [Official Music Video]
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]