A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Looking for a story.
Looking for a story.  [message #72187] Wed, 23 November 2016 17:21 Go to previous message
affies oupa is currently offline  affies oupa

Getting started

I was hoping you might have the answer to a question. Some time ago, while going through a period of great change and upset in my life, I read a story for which I cannot now recall the name. It was set in a British boys' school, and the only thing I can remember about the plot is that the junior boys were required to "warm" for the older boys. That is, to warm their beds before the seniors got into them. I remember thinking that the story was very well written, but there was so much else going on in life at the time I don't recall very much else. Does this minimal description ring any bells in your memory? I'd love to read this one again, with time to really enjoy it!

Affies oupa

Good boys go to heaven... bad boys go everywhere.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Naked Prey by George Gauthier
Next Topic: Sad news
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]