A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The 31 Genders of NY
The 31 Genders of NY  [message #72621] Sat, 25 February 2017 09:30 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Have we finally gone too far with this hippie bullshit politically correct fluid gender crap?
Can we finally all agree that we've hit the bottom of the barrel and plowed right through into the ground?

New York City has released a list of genders worked out with NYCPride that are now legally protected groups.
31 genders.
Really?
Really!
Have a look. Pick any site. I'm sure you can read it for yourself.
Am I out here by myself in finding this just way over the top?
Does each of the 31 genders get their own symbol to put on the bathroom and locker room doors so we all know where they have to go?
Some of them are obvious duplicates. I mean, come on. Who are these people kidding? The Tran-Sexuals are really that different than the Trans-Sexuals that they have to divide off into their own gender? WTF is going on in this world? I'm surprised that MALE and FEMALE were even included. Will the Tran-Sexual symbol differ enough from the Trans-Sexual gender so that I will be able to tell which bathroom each is supposed to use? Seriously? WTHMFF? (What the holy mother fucking fuck?)
Are these people really being discriminated against? Do they really all need individual protection? If so, why aren't the press reminding us of those cases every day, over and over and over and over, the way they do with so much other obvious bullshit? I don't know of a single case of someone actually not being hired because they have some gender issue or another. Except the guy below and the ones like him, for obvious reasons they can't possibly be employed except in very extreme, unusual kinds of jobs.
And who uses what bathrooms, changing rooms, showers, locker rooms, and such segregated facilities? Seriously, do each of the 31 genders get their own symbol to put on the bathroom and locker room doors?

I think the "Inclusive Bathroom" should be mandated law instead. Anyone not 'identifying' as Male or Female should use the "Inclusive Bathroom" and every place where someone feels they should have one should install one, and that employee should never be allowed to use either of the other bathrooms, ever. The only exemption is if the construction of a third bathroom would cost more than about a quarter of a year of post-taxes profits before itemized deductions. If it costs more than that, then there aren't more than a couple employees, and that small a business shouldn't shoulder the needs of a single person over such a thing. The bathrooms in that small a business would probably be a single multi-purpose one anyway. A customer can go elsewhere and take their money with them, an employee shouldn't push his sole needs on such a small employer and can use the probably one bathroom or one of the Male or Female ones which in such a small business would most likely be single user sized anyway, so it wouldn't matter much. But the big places like chain stores and restaurants can easily afford it out of a single month's profits after taxes and deductions.

And this guy ... I don't want to even discus this freak. Please don't tell me anyone here thinks this guy should have some kind of special privileges or special considerations or special rights. Maybe free mental care and housing in a proper facility. Or to just be left alone and leave me and mine alone. But no, I have to see him on my television and read about him in my news and applaud and support him. That's his family's job. And he's not transgender, he still has his original equipment. Words mean nothing to these people. He's a crossdresser and a mental retard. Oops, I used a politically incorrect term. He is mentally challenged.
If I ever find him (or someone like him) using a bathroom or other such facility currently being used by one of my nieces or grandnieces he'll be in for a long stay in an American hospital bed. He's interested enough in women to knock one up and have seven kids, so he has no place in womens' bathrooms or such places if he comes to the US. Give him an empty coffee cup and a sheet of paper and he can go out behind the dumpster if he's so special he can't use the mens' room.
He sure can't have a job as a six year old girl. That's against the law in most countries. He must be going to suck off his adopted parents. I hope he eats them out of house and home for enabling this insanity.
He needs psychiatric help, not coddling and special rights. He needs to grow the hell up or get on some meds. Or just keep his play acting behind his own doors, like normal people do. Or he could just leave me the hell alone so that I can leave him the hell alone, but no, I have to hear about him at least once a month from some liberal freaksho lunatic who says he so inspiring and such a free spirit and we have to protect him and people like him from harm. No, we need to protect him and people like him by leaving him the hell alone.
And what kind of couple would want a 65 year old penis-positive 6 year old daughter? Are they long-time friends oir relatives? Why wasn't that asked? Who are they? And why are they doing this? Why wasn't that asked? Do Canadians have a tax deduction for dependents, and does that couple claim her as their adopted six year old daughter? Why wasn't that asked? Or was I too flabbergasted or laughing too hard during those questions?
And why do I have to keep being reminded of this guy over and over? I think some of my elected officials are retarded. "Oh, Canada is so free. This man is an example of how our own people should be so free!"
Piss off!
END SCREED
I have a lot of pent up typing lately.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 February 2017 10:00]

raysstories.com

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Should we continue with writing challenges?
Next Topic: Deprecated words, insults and attacks
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]