A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Looking for a story - and thanks!
Looking for a story - and thanks!  [message #76558] Mon, 24 February 2020 08:55 Go to previous message
4by12 is currently offline  4by12

Getting started

Firstly I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Timmy (I hope I've got the right person here). This site and its stories have helped me through some rough times for over a decade now - being a leading reason I don't hate myself for my sexuality. I've not been to many particularly dark places, but I'm Utterly grateful and it's changed my life. I'm also a little ashamed I've not said thanks before.

soppy bit over - I wondered if you guys could help. I'm trying to find a story and I'm worried it's been deleted. It was about a boy who discovers his mother has died (I think it was a drug overdose) he moves in with a cop and his partner and falls in love with the deaf boy a cross the street.  He learns sign language - and I feel like there's a rugby injury involved too - but I don't know if I'm joining stories in my head. possibly might be set in New Zealand?

hope someone can help.  Matt

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Cow Pies and Country Cousins
Next Topic: The Bushfire Boys by Charles Well