A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Hosting of eBooks
Hosting of eBooks  [message #77470] Fri, 13 November 2020 07:21 Go to previous message
Talo Segura is currently offline  Talo Segura

Likes it here

"Teddy wrote on Fri, 13 November 2020 08:03"
Thanks for the recommendation, Tim. As soon as I am finished here I will go to Amazon and get it.

I have discovered that for a very modest fee you can purchase a Kindle Unlimited subscription, at least here in the US, and find many of the books of this genre and many others available for free. This discovery has saved me quite a few $$$ since I discovered it last summer.

--
I have been trying to get any main stream site (I call this main stream) interested in hosting free gay themed ebooks, but without success for now. In the meantime, I have my own and a couple of other free ebooks here: https://the-gay-fiction-library.site123.me

A
pologies for slightly highjacking the topic, the book recommendation looks very interesting. I love stories set in the recent past and the picture on the cover is very in-keeping with the epoch. Will check it out.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Lost Lad
Next Topic: Not Here
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]