A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Catty!
Catty!  [message #73703] Sun, 03 December 2017 19:35 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was just reminded of this Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine video. I found the made up dancers impossibly erotic when it first appeared. That feeling has not gone away!

Am I the only one?

[Updated on: Sun, 03 December 2017 19:36]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Catty!  [message #73711 is a reply to message #73703] Mon, 04 December 2017 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

I don't recall seeing that video before, but I enjoyed it.  Especially liked the trombone player and the playing of the fish xylophone. 
Re: Catty!  [message #73719 is a reply to message #73711] Mon, 04 December 2017 23:06 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I find the grey made up cat at the place where we jump in to the video to be inexplicably hot!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Fewer gays, fewer straights. more "just people" ?
Next Topic: This is being shown as an example of that which it is not
Goto Forum: