A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum
Date Registered:
Message Count: 11 Messages (0 average messages per day)
Show all messages by Topher

Last Message: Mon, 13 April 2015 13:39
Re: Michael Arram his stories.
Last Visited: Tue, 14 April 2015 17:09
Interests: Cats, romance fiction and getting to know people.
Biography: I am a romantic at heart that missed out on romance. I do like most people that I met and try to be the very best person that I can be. I'd like to say that I have lived and loved the teen romance thing in my day but it never worked out for me. I still keep the window open but the flame is a bit on the dim side. I am very passionate about animal rights and I love would to see the end of the dog festivals that go on in Asia. I consider myself a very open minded person who is everyone's big brother type and has a result I have a wealth of knowledge about the issues that people get themselves into. I have a small but loyal band of friends who I am very close to and support in whatever way I can. I adore Apple products but I am the typical cat guy who has two cats to keep me sane and provide me with much needed companionship.
Date Of Birth: Fri, October 13, 1967
Twitter:a3racer
Show all messages by Topher