A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum
Date Registered:
Message Count: 309 Messages (0.05 average messages per day)
Show all messages by Michael-Kent Dobison

Last Message: Wed, 03 May 2017 09:36
My Heart Doesn't Bleed Anymore...
Last Visited: Wed, 16 January 2019 06:25
Interests: A wide and eclectic range of interests ranging from Sports and Physical activities to Reading and Meditation.
Biography: Life is a rich affair of the senses, where emotions are music and the physical world the orchestra. I play as hard as I work, inhaling the rewards of both in a familiar and appreciative way. I know how to take care of myself - spiritually, mentally and physically, and I'm not prone to excess except in particular, carefully chosen instances. I appreciate art and music and free myself to escape in the concepts they birth. Time represents a canvas on which I display my craft, expressing my experiences with life in interesting and new ways. I find myself yearning for the past as a means to escape the hurried and impersonal present, recalling the lifestyle of my earlier times here. I am happy to lead but also know when following is more rewarding, and why. While I can tell the difference between an old soul and a young one, I am still prone to mild impatience when faced with other souls' faults or bad habits. As a result, I sometimes distance myself and miss out on what otherwise may have been valuable experiences. It is those experiences that will draw me back again and again, until I am a very old soul, and ready for the graduation from the school of the physical.
Date Of Birth: Sat, April 27, 1985
Show all messages by Michael-Kent Dobison