A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?
icon5.gif Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12898] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:10 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I even find it blurred in heterosexual sex, but in homosexual sex it seems that there are several ways of "losing" virginity.

So, do I lose it when given an orgasm? When I give one? When I suck? When I am sucked? When I penetrate him? When he penetrates me? Any of the above? All of the above?

Assume for a moment that it actually matters Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12899 is a reply to message #12898] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arich is currently offline  arich

Really getting into it

I have thought about this a lot over the past few years and i am now sure it was in the summer of my 12th year. I was born in spring so I had just turned 12.
Though i had explored a bit before this, that summer we went all the way both oral and anal hehehe no doubt about loss of verginity there. I can't to this day remember his name, we had just moved back from living in Mexico city and were moving on again late that summer. Wish we had stayed a bit longer : P

People will tell you where they've gone
They'll tell you where to go
But till you get there yourself you never really know
Where some have found their paradise
Other's just come to harm
Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12900 is a reply to message #12899] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

~giggles~

I mean te technical pint? Not when tu lost yours A well.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12901 is a reply to message #12900] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I shall try that again!

I mean the technical point, not "where were you when you lost yours?"

Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12902 is a reply to message #12900] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

LOL yeah i lost about a pint that day i would say

Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12903 is a reply to message #12898] Tue, 29 July 2003 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Tim,

This is an easy and hard question all at the same time.

There are so many variables with homosexual sex that I guess there would have to be degrees of virgilal depleation. I also think that with each new experience learned there is always a new twist yet to explore.

That to me is why I look forward to each new encounter, because to me, the beauty of it is to make every time as fresh and happy and beautiful as the first as the first.

So I have to think that a guys virginity is not a thing that is lost. It is a renewable resource.

Well,

I think thats healthy? Don't you?

Marc

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Define the exact moment of loss of virginity for me?  [message #12907 is a reply to message #12898] Tue, 29 July 2003 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

In a sinse don't we lose our virginity when we become sexualy awear? By that I mean when we know more than it feels good to stimulate our erogenous zones. It seems to me that once you know about it between ppl it just kind of opens the door to everything else. does it have to be pyhsical?

Does it have to be physical?  [message #12908 is a reply to message #12907] Wed, 30 July 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Well, I've tried cybering.... It's ok.....

But it doesn't compete with a good blowjob.....

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Does it have to be physical?  [message #12909 is a reply to message #12908] Wed, 30 July 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Hehehe Good point

icon7.gif What is meant by "virginity?"  [message #12910 is a reply to message #12898] Wed, 30 July 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

I think THAT more or less defines the moment.

In a strict Biblical sense, I think it's when the penis penetrates the vagina. This would question whether a strict homosexual could ever really lose his virginity. Then again he may never have had it to begin with. Any male born via normal childbirth HAS penetrated a vagina, though he probably doesn't recall it.

Think good thoughts,
e
Re: What is meant by "virginity?"  [message #12911 is a reply to message #12910] Wed, 30 July 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

What a vantage point to view the question from, e! Cool...Turning narrow homophobic definitions against fanatics, and we all remain perpetual virgins? Hmmm...

I too find it difficult to determine at what point virginity is lost...any penetration, possibly.

But maybe a situational definition might be best. The first time I did this or that, the first time with so-and-so. That might be flexible enough to fit most people's real lives.
When do you feel you lost your virginity?  [message #12916 is a reply to message #12898] Wed, 30 July 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

To me the only answer I can give to anyone asking that question is a question of my own. Virginity is always going to be less clearly defined with males, even heterosexual ones, but to me virginity is something you choose to give away, it needs to be a conscience decision, either before, during or after the act. For me it was the first time penetration was involved, from a 'giving' point of view, though I only felt it was half lost until I was penetrated myself....

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
icon7.gif Leave it to you, e :>  [message #12931 is a reply to message #12910] Wed, 30 July 2003 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

That is so totally whacked and great Smile Would that lead to really messed up gay Oedipal confusion???

keep thinking ~ smith
icon7.gif Re: David, smith  [message #12940 is a reply to message #12931] Wed, 30 July 2003 17:59 Go to previous message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

My head leads me some very strange directions sometimes. Personally I think virginity is personal and can be whatever a person wishes to define it as. So only we can actually say for ourselves what it takes to lose it.

An Oedipal complex is pretty messed up anyways, smith, if you think about it. Wanting sex with your mother and killing your father. But in a gay Oedipal complex, would you want sex with your father and to kill your mother? They say girls go through something like that and call it an 'Electra complex', but I doubt it would be the same for gays. We'd probably want sex with our fathers, then to kill ourselves. Come to think of it, maybe that's why so many gays commit suicide, hmmm.

How I got here from virginity, I'll never know.

Think good thoughts,
e
Previous Topic: I have a question .....
Next Topic: "we came, we saw, we were evicted"
Goto Forum: