A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Must be pheremones
Must be pheremones  [message #15622] Mon, 29 September 2003 13:22 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Yesterday, at the gym, a major oddity. No, not me!

There was a late teen early 20s guy. Not at all good looking. On the skinny side of skinny, black hair and transparent complexion. Not well built, not good looking. Just exercising.

So not my type at all.

So, what made me spend the entire session looking to see where he was and to fantasise about him? he was SO not the type i look at once, let alone twice.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Errrr.... well......  [message #15624 is a reply to message #15622] Mon, 29 September 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

He had a dick and was breathing......

what more does it take?

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon6.gif More than that for me!  [message #15625 is a reply to message #15624] Mon, 29 September 2003 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It was so weird. He just seemed to be "ony display" kind of. Not advertising, not posing, but so "present"

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon9.gif Re: Must be pheremones  [message #15626 is a reply to message #15622] Mon, 29 September 2003 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

I am still crying after reading this post..Dear friend this is not like you at all..I do hope you are feeling better..I am glad that this board is growing so well,,bambam sure adds spice to the mix,,one heck of a nice guy..David is still being David,but this is not a perfect world ..rob
More like me than you know  [message #15633 is a reply to message #15626] Mon, 29 September 2003 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

At school I found an enormous numvber of biys to want. But not to have. And since then a steady stream of lustable young men have passed through my gaze. And by no means all are cute. But all have that something.

The second part of your post. Become a briyt. Stiffen the upper lip. I is how one reacts that talks of the man inside.

icon7.gif Can any of us really say .....  [message #15634 is a reply to message #15633] Mon, 29 September 2003 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

that only one kind of person is hot? Are you attracted to only blonde guys with big muscles? Personally for me I find myself attracted to guys all the time, and I think 'Why the heck am I attracted to him?'

My friend the other day hit me when I mentioned a guy was cute. He said, "God Kevin, he is a geek!"

But to me he was, well lets say if he asked me to kiss him, I would.

Don't know if this will help any, but that is me.

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Well I have a "type"  [message #15635 is a reply to message #15634] Mon, 29 September 2003 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You know, the type you turnm your head for in the street. But more and more it is less and less relevant.

Must be pheremones

But. .....  [message #15644 is a reply to message #15635] Tue, 30 September 2003 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

You turn your head for one guy while I may turn for another. So what is your "type"?

Curious George

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: But. .....  [message #15645 is a reply to message #15644] Tue, 30 September 2003 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Hey Timmy...I'm thinking about 2 things that haven't been mentioned yet. First, maybe your type is expanding and changing as you age and mature...that's a good thing, from my point of view.

The second thing might be that you were just more "in the mood" and receptive that day for some reason. It's not spring, so spring wasn't in the air...hehe8-)

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
icon7.gif Re: Must be pheremones  [message #15653 is a reply to message #15622] Tue, 30 September 2003 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yourbestgayfriend is currently offline  yourbestgayfriend

Likes it here

Timmy, sometimes without knowing it, I am looking at a guy... and ask myself the same questions you pose here....

One time I really looked at a guy and also looked inside myself to see why I was attracted to this guy... who, like your guy at the gym... was not at all my type... and this is what I found was attracting me to him...

1. His eyes... just one of those "somethings" about his eyes i couldn't explain...
2. His mouth. Just the shape of it.

3. His face structure... it was great and if he substantially changed his physique, he had a lot of potential to be very pretty.

But as he was, he had not "my kind of atraction" to me.

Does this make sense???? I mean... sometimes who knows???? Like Marc said... maybe it was because he simply had equipment.... AND Pheromones !!!!!!

Good Luck trying to figure it out....

Smiles and Peace....

BamBam

Celebrate your life... embrace your love... Become intimate with your place in forever !!!
Re: But. .....  [message #15656 is a reply to message #15645] Tue, 30 September 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It's not an expansion of type, though. Oh maybe it is.... When I get chatting it become personality. But that was pretty much always true. But this wasn't chatting.

And I have no idea why I looked once, let alone twice.

~giggles~ I wonder if he was wearing that "Attract the opposite sex" stuff from the Spam emails? If so he has a shock coming, coz it works for all genders!

My type?  [message #15657 is a reply to message #15644] Tue, 30 September 2003 06:31 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

oh that's so easy.

As a class the most infinitely preferable is slim, brightest piercing blue eyes and platinum blind hair. With a cheeky smile and subtly rosy cheeks. Not tall not short. Winsome

My head always turns for blonds. It's inbuilt.

And yet I've always appreciated non blonds, too. It's just that I don't see the back of a non-blond head and want to see his face. With a blond head I manouevre myself into position to see the face.

Now, I know that type means nothing. I guess we're all simply pre-programmed for some reason for one type. I've never loved thattype, not even talked to anyone that much. But I am fascinated by them.

Previous Topic: My Smile for Today
Next Topic: ACRO KICKS ASS
Goto Forum: