A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Smile for Tuesday
icon7.gif Smile for Tuesday  [message #15668] Tue, 30 September 2003 16:39 Go to next message
setras is currently offline  setras

Likes it here

Ok, here's what made me smile today.... Atleast before actually listening to it. ::-) Have fun: http://www.eskimolabs.com/hp/index.htm .

Setras

That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed.
-Master Li in Neil Gaiman's Sandman
Re: Smile for Tuesday  [message #15673 is a reply to message #15668] Tue, 30 September 2003 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david in hong kong is currently offline  david in hong kong

On fire!

Hey there friend! Many thanks for the VERY cool link! The story is a hoot, and the couple of songs are cute...I ordered the album!

Thanks for my first smile of Wednesday, actually...in this Time Zone at least!Cool

"Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them quite so much." Oscar Wilde
Re: Smile for Tuesday  [message #15675 is a reply to message #15668] Tue, 30 September 2003 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

This may be cheating a little bit. But this morning I was thinking of Andy's smile thread and our short conversation after and that was the first thing I smiled about today.

Hugs to Andy and all the rest,

Kevin

Oh and,

Peace and Trees Wink

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif Re: Smile for Tuesday  [message #15718 is a reply to message #15673] Wed, 01 October 2003 11:02 Go to previous message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

its an oldie,but goodnight Irene goodby Irene brings a smile to me..rob
Previous Topic: Tim, about the writing thingy......
Next Topic: scared sick to my stomach ... *why*??
Goto Forum: