A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > My smile for today ....
icon7.gif My smile for today ....  [message #15734] Wed, 01 October 2003 16:25 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

My Mom sent me this little clip this morning, I hope it makes you smile too!

Smile Wink ;-D ::-)

There are a lot of folks who can't understand how we came to have an oil
shortage here in America.
Well, there's a very simple answer.
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
We just didn't know we were getting low

The reason for that is purely geographical.
All our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and Oklahoma.
All our dipsticks are in Washington, DC.

Have a smile today,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
icon6.gif Re: My smile for today ....  [message #15736 is a reply to message #15734] Wed, 01 October 2003 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

Awesome--fantastic post..Here in Florida,USA we got our share of dipsticks too..A gay or person suspected of being gay cannot adopt..The only state to have such foolish laws.......rob
Re: My smile for today ....  [message #15738 is a reply to message #15734] Wed, 01 October 2003 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

ROFLROFLROFL!!!! i am cutting and pasting that and emailing that to some, if you don't mind!!!

my void does not want.

icon12.gif Re: My smile for today ....  [message #15739 is a reply to message #15734] Wed, 01 October 2003 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

Unfortunately, those dipsticks are long enough to reach all the way to Oklahoma, Texas, California, and Alaska. I say we pull 'em out, wipe 'em off, and don't put them back. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Think good thoughts,
e
icon6.gif Re: My smile for today ....  [message #15750 is a reply to message #15739] Wed, 01 October 2003 22:16 Go to previous message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

As I see it,and could be wrong but ill never admit that,Those dipsticks reproduce like rabbits and weeds..pull a few,turn your back for a moment,and twice as many weeds or dipsticks will appear...As I see it we need to invent some kind of bug spray that will destroy the dipsticks reproductive cycle...Bugspray for dipsticks..Now thats a cool concept..Therefore any inventive minds out there,I pose a challenge...Of course the bugspray would have to be wide-spectrum,southern baptist, republicans,bigots and other nasty bugs...we could make a list....rob
Previous Topic: Something to think about
Next Topic: A recipe no one should be without... Cock-A-Leekie Soup
Goto Forum: