A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person
icon9.gif I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person  [message #15796] Thu, 02 October 2003 16:27 Go to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

There is still one person who seems delighted in keeping the hate and discontent going and I am at my witts end in dealing with this person..Any kind of friendship seems not an option at this point...I with regret bring this to the board,I will not mention names,as this is what it seems he wants--to drive me from this forum...I believe this hurt will spill over and I do not want this to happen.....help!!!!!!!!!!..rob
E-Mail me  [message #15797 is a reply to message #15796] Thu, 02 October 2003 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon13.gif Re: I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person  [message #15800 is a reply to message #15796] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I saw your 'lovely' message on the yell board. The young man in question was deeply hurt by the response on another message board. You assumed it was me.
If there is anyone keeping 'hate' going it is you.
You claim friendship and seek help, yet continue to spread hate and I for one am not impressed. I had assumed that I was welcomed on this board. You have poisoned every single gay message board and then some! I often wonder how you manage to live with the hate inside you.
Re: I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person  [message #15802 is a reply to message #15800] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

my disaggreement with both Duck and Alie has been handled and the question asked of Ashly was innocent because I did not know of the friendships involved and that was handled until Rick and Dav from Taiwan made their comments...this stuff does not have to be aired here on this board at all..Your comments do not help matters any...why not help--why hurt further.
Look inside yourself for the answer to that last question...  [message #15803 is a reply to message #15800] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

I see many people overreacting because thay have some morbid need to dredge up the (albelt near) past.....

Remember it takes two to do the dance.....

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Look inside yourself for the answer to that last question...  [message #15804 is a reply to message #15803] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

And the statement Robert made was directly posted under a post I made over there. Hence my reply!
I now see tolerance is only given to 'regulars' here, hatemongers are permitted to only have their say.
Since you do have your say......  [message #15805 is a reply to message #15804] Thu, 02 October 2003 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Needs to get a life!

You seem to be exagerating a bit.....

icon9.gif Re: Look inside yourself for the answer to that last question...  [message #15806 is a reply to message #15804] Thu, 02 October 2003 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I have no idea who you are and am sorry if I offended you..Who is Kanga???rob
icon7.gif As far as I am concerned you are more than welcome .....  [message #15811 is a reply to message #15804] Thu, 02 October 2003 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

No Message Body

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Since you do have your say......  [message #15812 is a reply to message #15805] Thu, 02 October 2003 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Maybe you would like to go over to the vent board and read it for yourself before you make accusations?
And I simply ask...what have I ever done to you?
Multi-board things are hard  [message #15834 is a reply to message #15796] Thu, 02 October 2003 21:54 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

While I know what you are speaking of, I would prefer it dealt with quietly, offline, and away from thsi forum. This message is as a reply to the originator, and a request to all participants.

I truly have no interest in topics like this spilling over here. We must each deal with life in the individual places we choose to make out home in those separate compartments.

I am locking this thread to prevent escalation regardless of the merits or otherwise of any posts here.

I want it to be understood that I take this action regardless of who has posted in this thread or originated it.

I will have peace and tranquility here.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: "unacceptable message title editted out" - timmy.
Next Topic: God in heaven
Goto Forum: