A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > "unacceptable message title editted out" - timmy.
"unacceptable message title editted out" - timmy.  [message #15798] Thu, 02 October 2003 16:50 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

I ask all members here and all of Ashley's friends to help with this ..

a member of this board made a post at Ashley's board and by doing so hurt Ashley and try to hurt his friend .. David made a post at another message for Ashley and for himself about .. now this guy post a very hateful post back to Ashley's father ..he had no right in doing this in the first place ..

The hurt that he is posting around everywhere , hurting people that did nothing to him ..gotto stop ..and its about time you help to do it ..because if you don't then we are no better then him ..

I am sorry if this upset any of you but its the truth ..

this is what he post to Ashley's father and I for one don't think it was call for ..

Subject: message to david dawson

Author:
robert bryce
[Edit] Date Posted: Thursday, October 02 2003, 5:59:14 GMT ( - 8 )
Sir:: Your spiteful message places YOU on the same level as David from thialand and it appears that he is an arrogent snot filled with hate and venom...Most of the davids I have ever known were assholes..I guess that goes with the name...You do not scare me in the least but I am very sorry that I upset Ashley by a very politely worded post..I am truely sorry for an inappropiate response to both Alie and the Duck..I have learned from that experience,but I also am amused..Badmouth the leaders,do not badmouth the land..rob

the link to the board is ..
http://www.voy.com/12812/

enough is enough ... stop this hate and hurting now ..

I remember Ashley being your friend too .. so please show him you are ..and help to take care of this ..

[Updated on: Thu, 02 October 2003 21:45] by Moderator

Get a grip...........  [message #15799 is a reply to message #15798] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Rob asked why Ashleys board was linked to the yell vent and psycho board.

There was no untoward remarks or accusations until you decided to throw your two cents into the pot.

Whatever reply Rob made to David is between Rob and David. How do you come to be the spokesman in all this?

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
Re: Get a grip...........  [message #15801 is a reply to message #15799] Thu, 02 October 2003 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robert bryce is currently offline  robert bryce

Really getting into it

thank you Marc,,all I did was to politely question the link...Both Rick and mr Dawson seemed to get defensive...I HAD NO IDEA OF THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ASH AND THE DUCK AND ALIE..This is one heck of a misunderstanding which was fueled by bias...I respect Ashley and hold him in very high respect..Why this has spilled over to this board seems to speak poorly for all parties ...this misunderstanding can and will be corrected by private e-mail and not exposed here........rob
Re: Get a grip...........  [message #15807 is a reply to message #15799] Thu, 02 October 2003 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

Sorry ..Ashley and David are my friends ..

But I guess one canm not take up for one friends here ..

I will not bother you guys here or anywhere else ever again ...

I should have known better ..
Re: Get a grip...........  [message #15809 is a reply to message #15807] Thu, 02 October 2003 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

I would like to be a friend too,tell me how??????....rob
Breaking my silence .....  [message #15810 is a reply to message #15798] Thu, 02 October 2003 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Saying things like "Get a Grip" is clearly taking sides which I think is a bit counter productive. It almost shows disdain for one while condoning another. That my friend seems a shame.

And as for words like:

> Author:
> robert bryce
> [Edit] Date Posted: Thursday, October 02 2003, 5:59:14 GMT ( - 8 )
> Sir:: Your spiteful message places YOU on the same level as David from thialand and it appears that he is an arrogent snot filled with hate and venom...Most of the davids I have ever known were assholes..I guess that goes with the name...You do not scare me in the least but I am very sorry that I upset Ashley by a very politely worded post..I am truely sorry for an inappropiate response to both Alie and the Duck..I have learned from that experience,but I also am amused..Badmouth the leaders,do not badmouth the land..rob

This is not a debate. Words like "an arrogent snot filled with hate and venom" or "Most of the davids I have ever known were assholes" seem to me to be words of hate. I do not know the whole story, so I will not take sides. But that kind of language is a poor way to make friends or peace.

Just my thoughts,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: Breaking my silence .........  [message #15813 is a reply to message #15810] Thu, 02 October 2003 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

Saying things like "get a grip".... means get a grip.....

It means just what it says and exactly what it sounds like.

Whatever posts were made on another board have no place here on any level and for any reason....

Why do these things need to be spread from one venue to another and yet to another. Is it some kind of contest of wills?

If a person has known several Davids in his/her life and the majority of them were indeed assholes then the statement would have to hold true. It is of course his evaluation and not yours.

I have followed this line of threads through the various boards and what I see are several individuals taking turns beating the perviable dead horse.

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
OK, perhaps that is true ....  [message #15814 is a reply to message #15813] Thu, 02 October 2003 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

Can you also defend the language in that particular post?

I also agree that it should not be brought here. I am merely looking at the one post nothing more. And from what I see there, that kind of post was what brought this forum down for so many.

We speak of making changes for the better. Well lets see it. I am one who will welcome efforts like that.

May peace and happiness reign again,

Kevin

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Re: OK, perhaps that is true ....  [message #15822 is a reply to message #15814] Thu, 02 October 2003 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

when you bring to this board what was said on another board,you are doing a great wrong and its pretty plain you are unhappy with rob and will not give him a fair shake
icon4.gif Understand this clearly, Rick  [message #15833 is a reply to message #15798] Thu, 02 October 2003 21:46 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Two strikes and you are out.

That was strike one.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: the posts have been removed-----yea
Next Topic: I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person
Goto Forum: