A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > God in heaven
icon8.gif God in heaven  [message #15837] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:09 Go to next message
thirdfencepost is currently offline  thirdfencepost

Really getting into it

I haven't been here in a few days becuase I have been working a billion hours and going to school but jeez. Everyone is fighting and arguing and calling each other names. I'm so sick of reading it when you guys decide to be mature and stop being such jerks to each other let me know and ill come read the ncie posts. Now I need to go back to work... what a way to spend the hour I had between jobs . I realize this is poorly worded and in bad taste but I really don't care. If I could I owuld smack you all in the back of the head and put you in time out for being sdo immature.
Andy

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Agreed. I ain't sayin nuttin until people start acting nice.  [message #15839 is a reply to message #15837] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

No Message Body

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: God in heaven  [message #15840 is a reply to message #15837] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ch.oo.lo is currently offline  ch.oo.lo

Toe is in the water

Andy's completely right guys. As much as I (almost) hate to say it, you need to stop. At first it was somewhat amusing to me (not that you were doing it amuse anyone except perhaps yourselves), now it's just plain annoying. You're acting like you're my age and fighting like my brother and I, it's stupid. /You're/ not stupid, not by any means, but what you're doing is. It's juvenile and it's hypocritical.

What's even worse is that the 2 of the youngest people are acting more mature than the people who are decades older than us. If I could think of a way to solve this I'm sure it would fall on selectively deaf ears, but I can't.

I'm not angry or anything, but I'm certainly not amused by your increasingly petty arguments. It's getting annoying and you're angering quite a few people here.

I'm sure this could have been worded more better, more professionally and had more effect, but, it isn't.

-Ch.Oo.Lo
and this is how the older has portrayed themselves --  [message #15842 is a reply to message #15840] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misplaced is currently offline  misplaced

Really getting into it

-- to the younger. Mad

my void does not want.

I'm with Andy  [message #15843 is a reply to message #15837] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin

On fire!

No Message Body

"Be excellent to each other, and, party on dudes"!
Good grief!  [message #15844 is a reply to message #15837] Thu, 02 October 2003 22:46 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

#1, Andy's right
#2, Nothing is to be gained from remaining silent until it gets nice. It has to be made and kept nice
#3, There is no need to reinforce what Andy's said. It stands alone. paradoxically I am doing just that, but to make a point.
#4, There is no #4. Unless it is to say "enough already". For ME to say it. Just get on with life.
#5, The start post was a good post. The thread gets locked, though, to prevent all the follow up stuff. Just get on with life.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: I need your help in dealing with a delightful hateful person
Next Topic: I hate to break the mood here but I have some GOOD news.
Goto Forum: